2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

The Vikings had an extra 4th and multiple extra 7ths.

They basically gave up a 3rd to jump up and get a really good player.

They didn't give up too much of anything.

You are right. We still have 5 picks remianing in the draft. We flip our 2nd rd pick for a 1st and We basically gave up a 3rd and 4th rd. We need to do great with the 5 remaining picks

That prank video :lol:

More I think of it, I actually like the Mingo pick.

Today is gonna be the best day IMO. this is when it can get interesting.

The Vikings had an extra 4th and multiple extra 7ths.

They basically gave up a 3rd to jump up and get a really good player.

They didn't give up too much of anything.

Exactly. Plus they have to PAY Three 1st rounders under rookie pool which is the total amount you can pay all your draft picks . There is no need for those extra picks especially from a dollar standpoint .

:lol: ppl still thinking the Pats fleeced the Vikings. the Vikings DID WORK. moved up to get guys they think can impact their team in a STRONG division . You gotta get impact players when you're division has 2 other teams capable of double digit wins in a season.
they cant keep trading back and getting special teamers in the 3rd and 4th rounds like teams who face the Bills , Jets and Dolphins twice a year.

Last edited:
View media item 383675
pick of the draft... the potential for this dude is absolutely amazing

the fact that Buffalo...
a) got him at 16 instead of 8 to add a second rounder
b) took him before Geno/Nassib/Barkley
c) took the only QB in the first

shows that they rated a guy high, and went with it... props for that

size + speed + strength + good character guy = next franchise QB in Buffalo

Makes sense

Last edited:
H
I'll be the first to admit it....I dont watch a ton of Bengals games.  With that being said, I still find it VERY hard to believe that either A) Tight End was the Bengals biggest need or B) that in the Bengals opinion, Tyler Eifert was the best player available at any position.

Odd pick.

BPA. And we have 2 2nd round picks.

Gresham, Orson Charles, Coffman. damn thats TE every year. two 1st rounders and a 3rd a I think. Coffman still in the league?

I hate the Ravens...they always draft so well. I love their pick

I also loved the Steelers pick. Jarvis on that team is a perfect fit.

And the Jets landing millner was a god send for them.

Last edited:
View media item 383675

the fact that Buffalo...

Todd McShay's review of the pick (from a evaluation/prospect standpoint) was spot on, however he seemed a little extra salty because he was beating the Nassib to Buffalo drum extra hard

Can't wait to see Zay in that bump and run, physical scheme up there in Minny :smokin

Last edited:
View media item 383675

the fact that Buffalo...

Makes sense

That may well be true....but EJ was gonna be there at least in round 2 maybe even round 3 :lol: His decision making was questioned by everyone, I wish him well but I don't know if thats good or bad the Bills were probably the only team rating him that highly

In other QB news....Geno is going home and not coming back to Radio City today :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
What if the Raiders draft Geno and Matt Flynn gets beat out by a rookie two years in a row...

Gresham, Orson Charles, Coffman. damn thats TE every year. two 1st rounders and a 3rd a I think. Coffman still in the league?

They traded for Utech (sp) as well in that time frame :lol:

If Chase is still around he NEVER sees the field. Never grasped the offense it seemed. Starting now is where champions are really made. If assume Steelers go WR/RB/S with next two picks. Maybe an ILB. 2nd round has been somewhat an achilles heel. If they can get Dysert (Miami QB) at some point I'm going to be real pumped

I think 6;30

It's apparent Rick Speilman has come along way from the times where he use to trade 2nd and 3rd rounds picks, for the likes of A.J. Feeley, and Lamar Gordon. >D

But then again, Ponder is still his QB.

Last edited:
Skins actually have a second round pick...hoping for O-Line help or DB/LB help. He prob won't be there but the Cyprien FS out of Florida International would be nice or Jamar Taylor CB from Boise.

Skins actually have a second round pick...hoping for O-Line help or DB/LB help. He prob won't be there but the Cyprien FS out of Florida International would be nice or Jamar Taylor CB from Boise.

Cyprien
Swearinger
Wreh-Wilson

I'd love any of those 3 @ #51. I think Cyprien will be long gone...but we'll have a legit chance at Swearinger/WW.

Forgive my ignorance, Is Geno Smith really that high risk of a prospect, wasn't he pretty accurate pass first guy in college? Did he play a gimmick offence? What gives?

Am I wrong for thinking the assassination of his character has a Cam Newton racist vibe to it?

Back
Top Bottom