2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Quote me.

I don't think Revis gets right until Week 9 or 10.

He had a no contact ACL tear its different mentally.
I see what you're saying. I could see the upcoming year being "rehab year" for Revis, but Dee is still a rookie and our schedule is PACKED with team that have DOPE WRs that will attempt to feast on him. I'd still be cautious about saying he'd be better then Revis tho.

Last edited:
Star, shariff and Sheldon still on the board.. Also got all the QBs

Last edited:
Quote me.

I don't think Revis gets right until Week 9 or 10.

He had a no contact ACL tear its different mentally.

I see what you're saying. I could see the upcoming year being "rehab year" for Revis, but Dee is still a rookie and our schedule is PACKED with team that have DOPE WRs that will attempt to feast on him. I'd still be cautious about saying he'd be better then Revis tho.

Yeah by next year I think Revis will be Revis again but those non contact injuries take longer to get over.

Yo Fam!

I just thought about it....Jabal Sheard, Mingo and Kruger as pass rushers all on 1 squad?

CRAZY
pimp.gif
Plus Phil in the middle?! Joe on the outside? Yall are looking pretty tough right now

Like said before Browns D has been good and looks to get better. Just need to get that offense, especially the passing game rolling

Plus Phil in the middle?! Joe on the outside? Yall are looking pretty tough right now

Buster Skrine will need to elevate his game a notch, than we could have an elite defense on our hands.

Like said before Browns D has been good and looks to get better. Just need to get that offense, especially the passing game rolling

I agree completely. Offense super lagging right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom