2013 Nissan 370Z

Reaction score
slightly refreshed; I like the wheels and LED's
2013_3707_large2.jpg

2013_3707_large1.jpg

The updates for the 370Z will be almost strictly be paint and plastic, with new Euro-tuned shock absorbers being the only new feature that will add to the performance of the car. For looks, the car will sport a refreshed front fascia, 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels on the Sport package models and 18-inch alloy wheels for the coupe, brake calipers finished in red paint and two new exterior colors, magma red and midnight blue.

On the inside, the 370Z will get a new dark finish fuel gauge trim, and if you opt for the NISMO tuned 370Z, you will get a Bose sound system complete with sub-woofer and two additional speakers.

The engines offered in the 370Z are unchanged from 2012. For the 370Z coupe and coupe touring you have a 3.7L DOHC V6 capable of making 337 hp and for the NISMO 370Z you can get a 3.7L DOHC V6 which puts out 350 hp.

The 2012 model of the 370Z started at $32,690, but prices for the 2013 will not be announced until closer to the June release date.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Still rather have a Porsche

indifferent.gif
Then shutup and buy one.  The 370z is very nice.  Thought about trading in or selling my 350z for this, but I need a bigger car. If it wasn't my dd I would get one.

I really like the magna red finish. My dad's actually been eyeing the 370z since the pics.

doesn't seem that different from last year.  Still a nice car.
I like the 350z better still.  

I want to see that midnight blue color...I am thinking about trading in my 09 370Z in the summer for a blue or white one

I currently have black

I would rather have a speed 3. Not as fast as a 370 but cheaper bigger and that turbo and gobs of tourqe, still fun to drive.
This car does look nice tho, always liked nissans.

I like the '13, minor changes. We need a team 350z around here. Definitely enjoy this car, thinking of getting a second whip though there is no room at all in this car.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

I like the '13, minor changes. We need a team 350z around here. Definitely enjoy this car, thinking of getting a second whip though there is no room at all in this car.

What year/color 350z do you have? Also, manual or auto?

for a while i did not like the 370z lights,
but now, esp in person, it does look more fresh and upt o the times compared to teh 350z..

and of course the power upgrade.

what does the nismo version put in there to make it higher rated in hp? an overpriced intake and exhaust system? lol

wish the headlights were blackhousing, i wonder who decided that chrome housing was in again in the car industry. 

I think the wheels looks bad and w/o the fangs, it looks less aggressive. I didn't like the older look much but I prefer it over this new one.

Back
Top Bottom