***2013 NT MOCK DRAFT R2 [SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE ON THE CLOCK...]***

Welp.  *MJ Shrug*

Trying to make this moreso about the actual draft, as opposed to just trades and roster swapping. I thought we'd be able to implement trades in this Mock without really getting off the matter at hand - which is the draft.

AZ has been on the clock for some time now, but they've got some time left. If not we can auto pick.

Welp.  *MJ Shrug*

Trying to make this moreso about the actual draft, as opposed to just trades and roster swapping. I thought we'd be able to implement trades in this Mock without really getting off the matter at hand - which is the draft.

AZ has been on the clock for some time now, but they've got some time left. If not we can auto pick.

I tried to trade to better the Cowboys. I honestly was trying my best as a GM.
Didn't know so many people would be so upset.

But at this point, i think the only thing that can save the draft is the actual draft.

People gotta start picking faster man...so we can just move on and get back in a groove.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL  

I tried to trade to better the Cowboys. I honestly was trying my best as a GM.
Didn't know so many people would be so upset.

But at this point, i think the only thing that can save the draft is the actual draft.

People gotta start picking faster man...so we can just move on and get back in a groove.
I agree.

pimp.gif
 3 OT's in the top 7.

Wonder who will be the first surprise off the board (does Geno count lol?)

&&

For some reason NT is not letting me PM anyone, so I can't really contact statis22 and let him know he's on the clock.
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Buffalo Bills select Dion Jordan - DL/LB Oregon
I wish I would've entered this page, to be the Bills GM...

I think you should've proposed a trade down with the Niners for their Round 1 & 2 or at least take C. Patterson (WR).

Undersized DE/OLB in a 4-3 scheme?

The only thing that's a steal is the money he's about to take from the bills.

Back
Top Bottom