***2013 NT MOCK DRAFT R2 [SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE ON THE CLOCK...]***

Tom won't make it outta the 1st quarter behind that offensive line & his mobility.

Patriots decade plus run was nice while it lasted, Buffalo on the rise. :hat

The offensive line isnt great, but its fine.

Romo just held on to the ball for too long.
Dat Big Ben syndrome.

Brady will take 3 steps back and sling it to Dez or Gronk.

Last edited:
Tom won't make it outta the 1st quarter behind that offensive line & his mobility.

Patriots decade plus run was nice while it lasted, Buffalo on the rise.
pimp.gif
ryan mallets laughs at u

laugh.gif
 Yeah it's vetoed. All OK'd trades are posted on the main page.

If it's that serious we could always take a poll and get Yays/Nays from all 32 GMs.

Alright then. Ill be a good sport and move on with the draft. Don't wanna be the guy that ruins people's fun with the picks.

Last edited:
In the 10 years I've been on nt mocks always devolve into this crap.

[COLOR=#red]haha yea. pretty much.[/COLOR]

Trades in a mock draft is so stupid

[COLOR=#red]Eh, I kind of agree. I think trading draft picks is fine, but to trade players when in reality 99% of NT trades wouldn't happen in Madden let alone real life is cheesy. But if that's how we are playing it then hey, why not. It's all fake any way.[/COLOR]

Honestly guys, I was just tryna better my "team." The mock trading is just as fun as the drafting to me. It's not everyday you get to be the GM of a team and make deals how you'd want to. I honestly was having fun but sending honest offers.

DIdnt mean to ruin the mood of the draft. I apologize if the trade was ridiculous to
Most of you and steered the mock draft in the wrong direction.

Ill move forward and only attempt to trade draft picks for other picks or regular players, not so much super stars.

Pls forgive :)

The Cowboys are still interested in trading their 1st rounder. Looking for solid, realistic offers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom