***2013 NT MOCK DRAFT R2 [SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS ARE ON THE CLOCK...]***

I do think it would probably be best served if Buffalo can trade down in the actual draft but this one I'll allow it.

They need a linebacker and their pass rush is not as good as advertised. Seems like the guy to me.

24th Pass D aint going to cut it
mean.gif

So with the 10th pick Titans Select Desmond Trufant

[COLOR=#red]
Next and on deck... let's get this rollin!

11. Chargers - jmojica24
12. Dolphins - CP
13. Buccaneers - Yvespo3
14. Panthers - dreClark[/COLOR]

Houston looking to move up.

1st rounder and Ben Tate avail.

Interesting, you like him more than rhodes?
It was 1a 1b, I'm pretty high on Trufant I ended up giving the slight advantage to Trufant because I have seen most of his games and do believe he can be one of the best corners in the league

It was 1a 1b, I'm pretty high on Trufant I ended up giving the slight advantage to Trufant because I have seen most of his games and do believe he can be one of the best corners in the league
I see.

It must kill Saint's fans that the Bucs and Panthers are right ahead of them :lol I know it irks me to the have boys ahead of us :{

I thought Rhodes is being projected to safety at the next level? 8o

[COLOR=#red]Banks is being looked at for Safety. Rhodes is nice. I like him more than Trufant, I saw a good amount of Pac 10 games being in the bay area the Pac 12 gets good coverage here. He just never caught my eye, and seemed soft at times. But what I did see was decent coverage skills, second round is where I had him.[/COLOR]

Rams willing to trade one or both first-rounders with the right offer. Looking to acquire more picks in R2.

Back
Top Bottom