2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

Biggest emergences of the season gotta be Kerley and Ivory. Is Cromartie staying?
I hope so, even though I call him round peg square hole
laugh.gif

I believe it was the first Miami game. Austin Howard had himself a game. Only offensive player to show up.

Jimmy may be too expensive. Take Watkins, Lee, or Evans with your first. Come back around for Amaro or ASJ in the second. May have to move up to top of the round to get either after Ebron's off the board in the first.

Yeah, I don't think I want to throw a bunch of money at Graham. Awesome talent but this team needs more than a TE. Would like to get a good man/cover corner and a nasty safety. Idk who's out there though.

Ha-Ha if you wanna go safety. Exum if you wait.

Lots of good corners. Fuller, Roby, Dennard, Gilbert, Verrett.

Really excited about the future of this team. I really hope we start working on our offense though

I know he dogged it this year but if we could get him at a fair price, I would seriously considering offering Hakeem Nicks a deal.

That's my mutha****** coach!!!!!!

So glad they kept him. We need to make the playoffs next year for him to stay beyond then.

Jimmy Grahm isn't going anywhere guys. I wouldn't even have him on my wish list in terms of signing. He's so important to the Saint's offense, they'd be stupid not to do whatever they can to re-sign him. I'm sure if they're scout team has been doing their HW, they can find an athletic type of TE that can serve us just as well.

Jets are working on an extension for Rex, I'm guessing an extra year.

Had to jump in the Phins thread this morning, it was great to play spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only heard about it in the NFL thread, is it really that bad? Dudes do this all the time.

Read the jets won't commit to Geno as the starter...good news IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Only heard about it in the NFL thread, is it really that bad? Dudes do this all the time.

Read the jets won't commit to Geno as the starter...good news IMO
The point is, he needs to understand his spotlight now. He obviously doesn't as Mark Sanchez didn't. They need someone to tell them to be easy. They should be taking notes from Derek Jeter on this. 

I'd much rather have Manziel than all the QBs listed above, but would only trade down to get him.

Back
Top Bottom