2013 NY JETS OFF-SEASON THREAD 8-8 ..12 Picks ...

@CRO31: Hell of a play by @RSherman_25 that's y he's the best in the business. Much respect.

Cromartie taking a shot at Revis?

Jets landing a third if Revis is on Tampa's roster, fourth if not. Plus up to four compensatory picks for a potential total of 12 selections.

You're looking too into it. Richard Sherman is the best cover corner in the league right now.
Can't say I disagree. Haden very close, Revis and PP after that.

Just heard jets contract with cortland for trail g camp is over by this past yr so a possible return to Long Island aka stony brook I hope this happens

@nfl: Congratulations to Sheldon Richardson! 2013 Defensive Rookie of the Year! #NFLHonors

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

pimp.gif

According to reports, the Jets are interested in Jermey Maclin and Emmanuel Sanders..

I want either Maclin or Nicks. Prefer Nicks cause I think the change from Cougling to Rex would benefit him and really get the best out of him. Plus, if he balled for us, it would be awesome to rub it in Gians fans faces. Yes, I'm petty.

But Maclin is great too if possible. Want Ebron in the draft.

Maclin makes sense - already played in Marty's offense, it'll be an easy transition for him

Last edited:
“For a team that wants to give me a one-year deal, that's cool,” Maclin told Comcast Philadelphia last month. “I’ll just go out there and ball out, do the things I think I can do. Hopefully get that type of deal I'm looking for (after 2014). If a team wants to give me a long-term deal, I’ll go out there and still do the same thing.”

Wonder what his idea is of a one-year deal. I would jump all over that.

I'd rater give Maclin a solid three year deal at mid-level pay. Just me though. 3 year 15 million, I'd do in a second.

I'd rater give Maclin a solid three year deal at mid-level pay. Just me though. 3 year 15 million, I'd do in a second.

Maclin fell off hard after he had that "sickness" a few seasons ago. IDK how I feel about him now. I think we can get a solid WR in the draft, but knowing us--We'll draft a defensive guy like we always do.

We seriously need to invest in our O-line and secondary though.

Last edited:
Maclin fell off hard after he had that "sickness" a few seasons ago. IDK how I feel about him now. I think we can get a solid WR in the draft, but knowing us--We'll draft a defensive guy like we always do.

We seriously need to invest in our O-line and secondary though.
He's probably going to get looks on a one year deal, especially after a season where he tore ACL.

I'd sign him for a one year for sure.

I'd look at someone on our OG. Colon was good on the run but dude had the most penalties by far lol.

I know Brian Winters was a rook but man was he bad. We do have Campbell and Aboushi whom we draft last year, maybe with this off-season coming up they may see some action.

Biggest priority to me is signing one reciever, draftin another. I agree with the line but I'm really not to worried about the secondary. Got some young guys back there who should get better. Milliner was certainly a lot better down the stretch and if Cro is healthy this year I expect him to bounce back. Plus I think Allen could be a good safety

Biggest priority to me is signing one reciever, draftin another. I agree with the line but I'm really not to worried about the secondary. Got some young guys back there who should get better. Milliner was certainly a lot better down the stretch and if Cro is healthy this year I expect him to bounce back. Plus I think Allen could be a good safety
that's if Cro is back though....

You're right we need more weapons on offense though. A TE and another WR.

Stephen Hill is bad man. Dude is listed at 6'3 and 215lbs, but plays like he's 6'0 and 165lbs. So frail. Can't get out of presses. Can't run routes and can't catch.

I remember one play on a 3rd down, dude runs a short route and makes a catch. Has one on one with a CB who is much smaller than him. All he has to do is put his head down and body that man for a 1st down. Dude gets stopped short. SMH.

Braylon carried two Patriots on a slant for a TD. 

I wouldn't mind Ebron or Jace in the first round, or a guy like Marqise Lee. But if Barr falls to us, I'll take a second look.

Back
Top Bottom