2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i gotta see them in person but prolly my first 8 in a long time I like the cw for sure a dif change of pace.

I saw these in person today..and I'm very impressed by them..the colorway is real dope..I may have to put my boycott on hold this comin weekend in order to cop..this would b my first JB shoe since December..:smokin

on the fence , love the gray but jb has spoiled me with the blk, red and white color way, i have no orange to match, and cant lie I really love og color ways, cause they have good memories and history behind em that's special to me, but cant keep making the same colors forever ,guess  change isn't to bad

Got a ticket pretty easy from villa today. Showed up 30mins before they handed them out only 6 people in front of me. These should sit In stores. Doing the same tomorrow for the barkleys

Last edited:
wonder if this thread will start picking up this week. hopefully these are slept on cuz I want a pair. should be an easy pick up I would think

Pass for me. They just don't sit well with me for some reason.
I'm the same way. Sometimes I like them, and other times I'm like ehhhh. I'm on the fence.
 this is good money retro+ colorway, not too many of those come around often...can't even remember da last time i copped a retro+ colorway of some

jordans....i think it was da re-retro of da altitude XIII's were was a retro+ to begin with, but they added mesh so i made me like em more then da first release

with mesh panels..before that i can't remember at all...possibly women's aqua VIII's?

or yea and da re-retro of da cool-greys...yea dope non OG colorways of jordans

are RARE these days..

Last edited:
If these weren't releasing within a month of the Playoffs I'd be all over these. Can't really see myself purchasing two pair of black 8's (albeit different secondary and tertiary colors) within a month of each other. The Playoffs are my first choice and I plan to put in as much effort needed to obtain. If I miss the Playoffs due to some unfortunate circumstance I'll scoop the Suns if they're still availabe.

Now with that being said, watch me miss out on both.

I'm a sucker for 8s. I will most likely cop these. playoffs next month FOR SURE tho can't wait. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If I can get these below retail I'll probably scoop them up. Not a bad CW just other priorities especially shoewise. 

Saw these in person, they are a sick colorway too bad it wasnt blue and orange instead. 
laugh.gif

So it is purple afterall smh. JB can keep these. Orange x Blue would have made these perfect and made up for the Cavs 4s.

Save the slick talk. It looked like a deep royal until recent images proved otherwise. In person it looks like a dark blue.

The official color code
Black/Bright Citrus-Cool Grey-Deep Royal Blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom