Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they didn't have the straps they would look too much like the 7s
The sevens look ok to me, but i just don't know why Tinker made these how they are.

These released around the same time when Air Raids were all the buzz. I think Tinker was trying to incorporate that rugged street vibe/appearance into the 8's. It was his version of the Air Raid with a touch of MJ. That's how I always viewed them.

Probably to put his twist on things. I heard he drew some inspiration from the nike air raid but that could be false
Thats true. Tinker also designed the Air Raid. He has been known to design a shoe then right after incorporate some part of that in a jordan: Air Revolution/Jordan 3, the color infrared in the AM90/Jordan 6, Air Huarache/Jordan 7, Air Raids/Jordan 8s,Quick laces in Jordan 9/Quick laces in Air Max 95. Just little nods to himself I guess lol 

Probably to put his twist on things. I heard he drew some inspiration from the nike air raid but that could be false
Thats true. Tinker also designed the Air Raid. He has been known to design a shoe then right after incorporate some part of that in a jordan: Air Revolution/Jordan 3, the color infrared in the AM90/Jordan 6, Air Huarache/Jordan 7, Air Raids/Jordan 8s,Quick laces in Jordan 9/Quick laces in Air Max 95. Just little nods to himself I guess lol 

Good stuff...

There hasn't been any buzz going around and with the major restock happening the following week for other J's, this might be the most slept on release of the year. Perfect for anyone who want a pair of these like myself 8)

Last edited:
There hasn't been any buzz going around and with the major restock happening the following week for other J's, this might be the most slept on release of the year. Perfect for anyone who want a pair of these like myself
glasses.gif
true, should be super easy to just walk into a local HOH and just pick them up on release day or anytime that week.

These are nice. If I whiff on the restocks I might scoop these up to sit on til the fall. Would prefer playoffs since getting two pairs of black 8's would trigger the girlfriend's careless spending talk alarm, but no guarantee I'll be able to get them.

I would only cop these to try my first custom on. Anybody got ideas or plans?

when they crack i'm gonna do the grey on the midsole a different color. that's about the only idea I have

The 7s and the 8s would look nothing alike without the strap. The majority of the shoe's design comes from the straps and the fabric that attaches it to the shoe.

Without the straps they'd remind me of the 10s, an unfinished design. & speaking of 10s, there are at least 3 shoes before you get to 8s in terms of worst Js (2,10,14...).

you're sick 3s and 4s are below all of those. IMO...
^So you're saying 3's and 4's are some of the worst Jordans. Sorry if i misunderstood but please clarify?? Most would say they started the Jordan craze. Especially 4's being the first highly produced fakes to hit the black market. They 3's WILL be the most sought after re-release on may 25th. (Black toes are retro RD 5/25 so don't count for 25th release)

^So you're saying 3's and 4's are some of the worst Jordans. Sorry if i misunderstood but please clarify?? Most would say they started the Jordan craze. Especially 4's being the first highly produced fakes to hit the black market. They 3's WILL be the most sought after re-release on may 25th. (Black toes are retro RD 5/25 so don't count for 25th release)
yes to me they are. if we are talking up to 14, 3s and 4s are the worst. and I only like some 1 colorways, very few.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of sneakers. That's what makes taking about sneakers fun cause everyone has their own personal preferences on sneakers

^ woah@4s - 3s are in my top 5 worst tbh, but true blues & cements are in my top 5 favorites, the design was very hit & miss.

But back on topic, I just seen a pair of these in person and they are horrible. Like buy them just to burn them horrible.

That orange is a highlighter orange and the purple is like a brighter color of black ink in pens. It does not look like any of the pictures or videos of the shoe. None of the colors in this shoe go together at all. The grey is too light...everything is wrong with them.

Oh and btw, they're shorting stock on these too, my local FTL only got 1 FSR (usually get 3-5).

yes to me they are. if we are talking up to 14, 3s and 4s are the worst. and I only like some 1 colorways, very few.
I can respect that. People should def buy what they like. This just surprised me because i love 3's and 4's and it seems that is a common feeling among the NT fam. Sorry to get off track. Back to talking about stuffy cartoon looking 8's people. moving along here.

Last edited:
Easily a pass still have my Aquas,Playoffs&Wht/Red/Blk pairs no need to add these in the mix

Back
Top Bottom