2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ True lol. But even so....for it to be completely wiped out and SOLD OUT is weird. If it's a business strategy they are still losing customers for those who will be looking to purchase it right now today and so on (until the magical restock lol) as it's not even available no more.

Last edited:
They do it with Lebron's on release day. One minute they'll have a FSR, and the next they'll be sold out. Then they'll have a magical restock. I think they think the public hearing they're sold out through social media will make them want them more. So when they re-appear again people will scoop them up.

I encourage everyone thinking of copping to head out to their local spot and try them on. I stopped in Finishline today and tried them on, they run small, materials were cool, but cw didn't grow on me though. At least I know exactly what size I should cop for the playoff 8s.

For the new kids this is how releases used to be back in the day; people lined up but you were still able to roll into a store and try them on days after RD...memories.

I'm going to scoop a pair eventually but these will be attainable at or near retail for the next few weeks at least. 

I encourage everyone thinking of copping to head out to their local spot and try them on. I stopped in Finishline today and tried them on, they run small, materials were cool, but cw didn't grow on me though. At least I know exactly what size I should cop for the playoff 8s.

For the new kids this is how releases used to be back in the day; people lined up but you were still able to roll into a store and try them on days after RD...memories.

Good suggestion. Normally VIII's run big. I started to get a half a size down, but I got my true size.

Dont sleep on these, if you like VIIIs go cop. These are dope, hype or not im gonna keep a pair to rock and a pair to stock. If JB put a name on these like the "knicks pe" or Melo playoff edition they would have been riots, but because they are widely available people dont want them. Thats fine with me, these are flame and always will be. :smokin

If these drop low enough i'll cop another pair for the hardwood. not sure if I want a knicks looking cw for ballin though considering they suck! haha

Dont sleep on these, if you like VIIIs go cop. These are dope, hype or not im gonna keep a pair to rock and a pair to stock. If JB put a name on these like the "knicks pe" or Melo playoff edition they would have been riots, but because they are widely available people dont want them. Thats fine with me, these are flame and always will be. :smokin

Reason why these are sitting is because a lot of ppl are holding off until the restock this weekend since about 95% of the public are trying to score at lease two shoes out of this major restock

These will disappear after Saturday

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone is still looking but Live Stock is having customer appreciation or something and has a 25% off discount code. After the code and shipping it turns out to be I think 162 shipped to US. 

Ordered mine from eastbay last night with cash back from ebates. Went to the mall today and champs and FNL still had em. They look very good in person.

Reason why these are sitting is because a lot of ppl are holding off until the restock this weekend since about 95% of the public are trying to score at lease two shoes out of this major restock

no...the reason why these are sitting is because they were done terribly and the resale value is nada. that grey on the back is not a nice contrast its an eyesore. and dont get started on aquas had the grey there cuz they didnt. not like that. it was a touch lighter than the black on the rest of the shoe. still have my 07 pair and had the ogs. its an ugly shoe. now playoff 8s...those wont be so easy.

no...the reason why these are sitting is because they were done terribly and the resale value is nada. that grey on the back is not a nice contrast its an eyesore. and dont get started on aquas had the grey there cuz they didnt. not like that. it was a touch lighter than the black on the rest of the shoe. still have my 07 pair and had the ogs. its an ugly shoe. now playoff 8s...those wont be so easy.

if you think so champ

resale value= if they are hot or not

:lol:

again

if that's what you think champ

AND
the contrast on the aquas is the exact same on these...your just pulling strings hoping to be right now :lol:

Last edited:
if you think so champ

resale value= if they are hot or not

laugh.gif

again

if that's what you think champ

AND
the contrast on the aquas is the exact same on these...your just pulling strings hoping to be right now
laugh.gif
Bingo. Same ones in here hating will be paying resell when they strike out on WC3s and whatever else is re-stocking in limited numbers.

If you think these are so terrible why do you continue to come in here to troll?

And resale value?? Bro no one can predict the resale value on a general release until after they release. You probably bought a fsr and notice the resale value was NOTHING so your mad you woke up early and in the process of returning them. BTW how's those gas prices???
:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
These are really clean.

Back in the day I would have killed for a retro+ like this. So what if these sit? So did the Obsidian XII's. They are selling for $300 now.

Buy it because you like. Not because everyone else does.

I agree that the grey isn't like the og aqua it doesn't even cover the full area. but it isn't an eyesore it actually looks better than how the og is done imo. if they made the grey on the midsole deep royal blue (it honestly feels like they trolled with the diff grey on the midsole) people would be allover these

Back
Top Bottom