2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Little to no hype for these, but our store still managed to sell every pair except one 8.5 and 13 on release date (which later sold next morning). Our mall is also one of the busiest in the country. Every single person who bought the shoes tried them on, which meant there was little to no intention of trying to resell. This is how every single release should be - those who like the kicks are able to get them with minimal trouble, and will actually wear them. Regardless of there being no hype or resale value or whatever, I love this colorway, and it's done perfectly on this model... so I bought them. They're different than the traditional black/red/white colorways that you see 99% of people wearing everyday. I love OG colorways, but gotta mix it up once in a while. Automatically hating/bashing a shoe just because it's a retro+ c/w is silly.

Little to no hype for these, but our store still managed to sell every pair except one 8.5 and 13 on release date (which later sold next morning). Our mall is also one of the busiest in the country. Every single person who bought the shoes tried them on, which meant there was little to no intention of trying to resell. This is how every single release should be - those who like the kicks are able to get them with minimal trouble, and will actually wear them. Regardless of there being no hype or resale value or whatever, I love this colorway, and it's done perfectly on this model... so I bought them. They're different than the traditional black/red/white colorways that you see 99% of people wearing everyday. I love OG colorways, but gotta mix it up once in a while. Automatically hating/bashing a shoe just because it's a retro+ c/w is silly.
+1

Scooped up for $96 and couldn't b happier. Dope color way. Def thought the blue would b brighter but is all good. On to the next release

no...the reason why these are sitting is because they were done terribly and the resale value is nada. that grey on the back is not a nice contrast its an eyesore. and dont get started on aquas had the grey there cuz they didnt. not like that. it was a touch lighter than the black on the rest of the shoe. still have my 07 pair and had the ogs. its an ugly shoe. now playoff 8s...those wont be so easy.

View media item 420318
You sure you had the OG's, because you described 2007's.

Now on to the rest of your foolishness....

So every Jordan was done terribly, because every Jordan used to sit. OG Aquas sat. That means it was done terribly?

Because you don't like a sneaker, that just means YOU don't like a sneaker. And your opinion doesn't means ****. Too many of you dudes give your opinion fact. Only hypebeast mention resale value.

Last edited:
Got another pair for 150 will be stocking a couple pairs to rock later down the road

I actually like these and for 30% off I love them
nerd.gif
info?
nerd.gif

lucky. btw I just got an email saying I got 7 dollars cashback on a FNL purchase? which I cancelled?? is finishline scamming me?

lucky. btw I just got an email saying I got 7 dollars cashback on a FNL purchase? which I cancelled?? is finishline scamming me?
Secret ebates trick. I learned last summer when I ordered some free run IDs for my girl. I canceled because I had the wrong color, ordered another pair... Got cash back for both.

Last edited:
If only if the Chromes came out this year too...I remembered getting those in May of 2003 and where gone in the weekend.

View media item 420318
You sure you had the OG's, because you described 2007's.

Now on to the rest of your foolishness....

So every Jordan was done terribly, because every Jordan used to sit. OG Aquas sat. That means it was done terribly?

Because you don't like a sneaker, that just means YOU don't like a sneaker. And your opinion doesn't means ****. Too many of you dudes give your opinion fact. Only hypebeast mention resale value.

not every jordan sat dont get it twisted. black/red xis were impossible to get in some areas. and im glad you posted the og nxt to the 2007 version. that means it was at least 14 yrs old when that pic was taken. that grey on there is like that partially cuz it was a dark grey to begin with and partially cuz of time. it was nowhere near as grey as these suns. and as far as the resell idc one iota about that but most of the hypebeasts buying up jordans these days do. im just stating facts about why these sat. you just lookin for someone to clown on. Feel better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Secret ebates trick. I learned last summer when I ordered some free run IDs for my girl. I canceled because I had the wrong color, ordered another pair... Got cash back for both.
so I should make a million dollar order on FNL then cancel immediately?

not every jordan sat dont get it twisted. black/red xis were impossible to get in some areas. and im glad you posted the og nxt to the 2007 version. that means it was at least 14 yrs old when that pic was taken. that grey on there is like that partially cuz it was a dark grey to begin with and partially cuz of time. it was nowhere near as grey as these suns. and as far as the resell idc one iota about that but most of the hypebeasts buying up jordans these days do. im just stating facts about why these sat. you just lookin for someone to clown on. Feel better?
So your cop out is that the most hyped up jordans (xis) didnt sit in some areas but basically admitted to everything else "sitting". The whole moral to the sitting part was that the success of the shoe wasnt based on how fast the shoe sold out unlike how people believe thats what it's based on in present times.

As for the aquas I'm sure the grey isnt like that mainly because of time. The og pair was way lighter then the 07 pair and was light even to tell the difference between the black and the grey (as with the suns). Like Magic said if you dont like a shoe just say it stop with the cop outs to try to prove your subconscience point for not liking the suns.

So your cop out is that the most hyped up jordans (xis) didnt sit in some areas but basically admitted to everything else "sitting". The whole moral to the sitting part was that the success of the shoe wasnt based on how fast the shoe sold out unlike how people believe thats what it's based on in present times.

As for the aquas I'm sure the grey isnt like that mainly because of time. The og pair was way lighter then the 07 pair and was light even to tell the difference between the black and the grey (as with the suns). Like Magic said if you dont like a shoe just say it stop with the cop outs to try to prove your subconscience point for not liking the suns.

yes..10-15 years ago many jordans sat. how is that relevant to today? were we discussing jordans selling 10-15 yrs ago or even last year? no. we are discussing why a shoe is "sitting" today. and i never said it wasnt grey on the og aquas...just not anything like the suns. you can google pics of the og aqua where the grey isnt nearly as pronounced as the pic above. once again yes it was grey but not like the suns like many have said it was. if you like the shoe so be it. glad u were able to cop easy. i dont and its the LIGHT grey on the back that kills it for me and many others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any info on whether these are officially the suns or knicks colorway? Seen debates about how the colors are more so the Knicks with the royal blue than it is purple for the suns. Footlocker blog has it as a "knicks inspired colorway". But of course...it's been called the Suns.

Back
Top Bottom