Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="Magic1978"
Because you don't like a sneaker, that just means YOU don't like a sneaker. And your opinion doesn't means ****. Too many of you dudes give your opinion fact. Only hypebeast mention resale value.[/quote]

I 100% agree with this, if you don't like a shoe that's your right but to troll a thread for a shoe you dislike just to say they are ugly over and over again is just a waste of time.

yes..10-15 years ago many jordans sat. how is that relevant to today? were we discussing jordans selling 10-15 yrs ago or even last year? no. we are discussing why a shoe is "sitting" today. and i never said it wasnt grey on the og aquas...just not anything like the suns. you can google pics of the og aqua where the grey isnt nearly as pronounced as the pic above. once again yes it was grey but not like the suns like many have said it was. if you like the shoe so be it. glad u were able to cop easy. i dont and its the LIGHT grey on the back that kills it for me and many others.

OG Aquas sat and so did the 2007 version, so that means it was a wack sneaker huh :rolleyes

View media item 420883
View media item 420884
View media item 420885
Exactly, how much do you think the grey is lightening up :\

Jordan brands twitter is ran by regular people and they never said it was a knicks shoe just they showing love for the knicks playing they day cuz of the colors. All the other post about the shoe say suns on that twitter so please stop with the knicks talk.

yes..10-15 years ago many jordans sat. how is that relevant to today? were we discussing jordans selling 10-15 yrs ago or even last year? no. we are discussing why a shoe is "sitting" today. and i never said it wasnt grey on the og aquas...just not anything like the suns. you can google pics of the og aqua where the grey isnt nearly as pronounced as the pic above. once again yes it was grey but not like the suns like many have said it was. if you like the shoe so be it. glad u were able to cop easy. i dont and its the LIGHT grey on the back that kills it for me and many others.

OG Aquas sat and so did the 2007 version, so that means it was a wack sneaker huh :rolleyes

View media item 420883
View media item 420884
View media item 420885
Exactly, how much do you think the grey is lightening up :\

Just to add to ur point

View media item 420905
View media item 420919

Last edited:
At this point, its nothing more to discuss lol... dude should just take the L... you didnt cop for your own personal reasons and let that be it.

what happened to the FSR on FNL ? lol    i just checked this morning and the shoe is all gone.  I guess all the beasts grabbed them up since the restock on 5/25 isn't looking too promising.  same with the black toe 1's

what happened to the FSR on FNL ? lol    i just checked this morning and the shoe is all gone.  I guess all the beasts grabbed them up since the restock on 5/25 isn't looking too promising.  same with the black toe 1's

I'm having a hard time believing that they actually sold out on FNL consedring Eastbay and NDC still have plenty of sizes left

They need to stop trolling and put them back up so I could pick them up with the WC

Last edited:
Magical restock back up on FNL.

Finally placed my order.. At $140shp I can't complain :smokin

Last edited:
At this point, its nothing more to discuss lol... dude should just take the L... you didnt cop for your own personal reasons and let that be it.

:lol:

I don't understand why dudes can't just say they didn't buy them, or don't like them and keep it moving. They have to try and throw shots at other people who did. Like everyone is supposed to like the same thing. Then they wonder why everyone is dressing the same and why everyone has on "breds"

laugh.gif

I don't understand why dudes can't just say they didn't buy them, or don't like them and keep it moving. They have to try and throw shots at other people who did. Like everyone is supposed to like the same thing. Then they wonder why everyone is dressing the same and why everyone has on "breds"
Haters deep down are insecure about their own self.  Plain and simple.  Also, conversely.  There's really no point in being mad when someone bashes/hates/trolls on your style/footwear.

As for the playoff 11s...I'm going to try and get the 2013 version on the restock at the end of the week.  I don't care if everyone and their grandmother wears them at the same time.  I just love the shoes aesthetics, color, and the non icy(non-yellowing) sole.

So your cop out is that the most hyped up jordans (xis) didnt sit in some areas but basically admitted to everything else "sitting". The whole moral to the sitting part was that the success of the shoe wasnt based on how fast the shoe sold out unlike how people believe thats what it's based on in present times.

As for the aquas I'm sure the grey isnt like that mainly because of time. The og pair was way lighter then the 07 pair and was light even to tell the difference between the black and the grey (as with the suns). Like Magic said if you dont like a shoe just say it stop with the cop outs to try to prove your subconscience point for not liking the suns.

just give it up fam at this rate you will have the olympic gold in backpeddeling

Mine should be here tmmrw, hopefully. There aint no way im passing on this dope cw..Now i just need a mets fitted and im good.

so did anyone else cop?
only like 8 ppl got them here so far

I picked it up on RD after seeing it in person :smokin
The Suns VIII is a better finished product than the white/red/grey "Stretch Mark" VIII.
Considering the Aquas likely aren't dropping this year,
this might be the best VIII of 2013 (Sorry, I never cared for the Playoffs...)

Last edited:
so did anyone else cop?

The Suns VIII is a better finished product than the white/red/grey "Stretch Mark" VIII.

Playoffs>>>>Aquas imo

View media item 421039
Playoffs are one of my favorite shoes ever. I would even pick the Playoff 8's over the "holy grail" (for many) Grapes

no...the reason why these are sitting is because they were done terribly and the resale value is nada. that grey on the back is not a nice contrast its an eyesore. and dont get started on aquas had the grey there cuz they didnt. not like that. it was a touch lighter than the black on the rest of the shoe. still have my 07 pair and had the ogs. its an ugly shoe. now playoff 8s...those wont be so easy.

You sure you had the OG's, because you described 2007's.

Now on to the rest of your foolishness....

So every Jordan was done terribly, because every Jordan used to sit. OG Aquas sat. That means it was done terribly?

Because you don't like a sneaker, that just means YOU don't like a sneaker. And your opinion doesn't means ****. Too many of you dudes give your opinion fact. Only hypebeast mention resale value.
bingo.

da OG aquas had lighter grey just like these, i never heard any complaints...

these suns are dope as ****, like people have said before...da restock got folks gun shy..even da suns barkley foams are sitting

because of da restock...and every one of da previous colors sold out.

I respect that, famb.
But as for ME, personally, the Aqua is easily my favorite VIII...
The Aqua takes me back to 1993, a freshman in high school.
My buddies all wore the Playoffs 8 that year, but I stuck with the Aquas; I loved that shoe :smokin

Last edited:
Chief Keef can't get 200,000 people to buy his album. What in the world makes you think they're copying his locs?

If you said Lil Wayne it would be ridiculous, but Chief Keef? Put the pipe down homey.
mean.gif
nah its true...word to that lupe fiasco interview..every kid in chief keef's age group all have that look right now..

so did anyone else cop?

Playoffs>>>>Aquas imo

View media item 421039
Playoffs are one of my favorite shoes ever. I would even pick the Playoff 8's over the "holy grail" (for many) Grapes

who wouldnt take playoff viii's over grapes.... only reason i have white grapes now is so i can have a "package" when the black grapes drop....dont emmm like em

I'm getting delivery tomorrow as well. It's the Bornday so these will be getting rocked tomorrow night. Yezzir!

Back
Top Bottom