2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the 3s we kept over gerald green again? Artest and ebanks?

Suns cherry picking like it's strawberry season :smh:

i question kobe's bball IQ everytime he passes up a contested fadeaway over 3 people to pass to an open boozer 

I'll give these guys a break missing swaggy and randle.(yes, those guys move the needle) But some thing has GOT TO GIVE. I really did forget what it feels like to win. 1 game. I literally forgot.

Julius was out of sight/mind for a week..now I see him unable to play..looking at his face and listening barely able to a dress the media... I see a 27-55 season. And a piece of me that represents my laker fan hood dies inside slowly.

And then.....A small, very microscopic piece of me says to me. That u wish a certain player would release a statement....."I'll go play on Pluto."

Again...MICROSCOPIC. My man doesn't deserve to end it like this.

pimp.gif
eek.gif

And then.....A small, very microscopic piece of me says to me. That u wish a certain player would release a statement....."I'll go play on Pluto."

Again...MICROSCOPIC. My man doesn't deserve to end it like this.
He's playing great after coming back from an injury that most struggle to deal with and has 5 rings. He'll go out in greatness no matter what.

Question: [quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]Da hell happened to 15 pages of posts every game night?

now its 15 posts total (maybe) for a game. :smh:

Dont tell me you guys are all pulling an ACB and giving up on the team until theyre good again[/quote] Answer: [quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]I feel really delusional for thinking this team was going to win even 15 games.

Ouch.[/quote]

Kobe's worst game so far this season.

He's really looking tired out there right now.

:smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom