2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever E.D. swats a shot with the shot clock winding down, something bad happens anyways on the inbound. Like Stu says....block it/control that ****

I say we all gather up on game nights for the next 76 games and ustream 2001 regular season laker games together, and pretend they're live.

I'll ship out the popcorn to everyone. :smokin

Da hell happened to 15 pages of posts every game night?

now its 15 posts total (maybe) for a game. :smh:

Dont tell me you guys are all pulling an ACB and giving up on the team until theyre good again

Last edited:
Wayne Ellington makes me wanna vomit.

He should not be playing, i dont care how bad the roster is.

He is GARBAGE.
Not NBA garbage... like actually horrible at basketball garbage.

I cant even see him playing well at a game at 24 fitness playing against regular folks.

Wes Johnson makes me so angry man. Dude is certified trash.

Took a prop bet for Kobe to score over 25 points. Only thing I care about in this game :lol:

Man, just thinking about it though... getting a number 1 pick would be a great feeling. Big Jahlil Okafor paired with Randle and cap-space upcoming. The turnaround really wouldn't take that long if we get the top pick. Silver gotta hook us up :lol:

So X is just a forgotten man, huh...he has no confidence...so gluing him to the pine will give him more. Swaggy n wes....2 reliable wings from last yr and a clear upgrade over wes/whoever else....unavailable or in the doghouse.

So X is just a forgotten man, huh...he has no confidence...so gluing him to the pine will give him more. Swaggy n wes....2 reliable wings from last yr and a clear upgrade over wes/whoever else....unavailable or in the doghouse.

His confidence looks so shattered out there... he doesnt look like the same X we fell in love with at all.

But at this point like you said, a much better option for minutes over Wayne Trashington and WesLOL Johnson

Agreed that his confidence is SHOT. Can't even throw a pea in the ocean. Only way to break the hex is to play him.....

Sad. This gm is winnable.....not sure we have the firepower/defense....

I really wish kobe would go to the block more....sigh.

so kobe was drafted in 1996

and him and turiaf are the only two lakers draft picks drafted before 2005 that are still in the league 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom