2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically speaking, let's say we end up with the #3 or 4 pick. Would you guys kill Mitch if he wanted to trade down to acquire more picks?

Also, if we ended up at 3 or 4. Would you give up that pick plus the Rockets pick for the #1 pick?

CP, E, other guys here what are your insight to this?

Last edited:
Read my quote again.

Look up Darth DNZY(???). I think DNZY.

Read my quote again.

Learn what humor is. Shut the God damn hell up about being a victim.

Darth used to use reverse jinxes when we were winning, I asked if that is what he is going for. Stop chasing my tail with your bull ****.

I think I saw him post in here last week but idk if he was reverse jinxing

I miss the days when he'd say we were gonna get smashed in those playoff games as a reverse jinx, now it's more like the truth :frown:

Last edited:
Hypothetically speaking, let's say we end up with the #3 or 4 pick. Would you guys kill Mitch if he wanted to trade down to acquire more picks?

Also, if we ended up at 3 or 4. Would you give up that pick plus the Rockets pick for the #1 pick?

All depends on who comes out, depth of class, position combo off of Randle.

In theory, no I wouldn't trade both for #1.

But trade down........depends. Would need to be great class for that.

3 or 4 + Rockets pick should be good enough for what we need.

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="CP"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="grandtheftbike"]The brightest day is just before dawn[/quote]The dawn is darkest during thunder.[/quote]The ground is wettest after the rain.

:nerd:[/quote]The snow is whitest before its peed on[/quote]The most painful tattoo is just before yellow snow during a thunderous dawn.

Last edited:
Yo are ticket prices plummeting yet?
nerd.gif

I'm tryna go to a game. I never been to a Laker  game before.

Last edited:

All depends. Too early to tell.

If we were to acquire another 1st during the deadline, I'd absolutely trade up.

As for trading down, ehhhhhhh. If it's like 7 and 16... Nah. Draft isn't that deep. If it was like 7 & 10. I'd consider.

I absolutely loathe this starting lineup. Slow starts EVERY GM. Lucky it ain't 22-10 rt now (as usual).....Phoenix will heat up...27-10 run imminent.

No more league pass preview for me, can Laker brethren post the score every now and then please.

Oh yea

Lets ******* goooooooooooooooooooooo

Can someone PM me or e-mail me and tell me the details of when Wes Johnson will stop being so trash?

I'd really like to know.

and how Ed Davis is not starting over Boozer at this point is mind blowing.

Boozer successfully boxed out and grabbed a rebound :wow:

...then the very next Suns possession Boozer gives up the fast break lay-up.

Good gawd al-mighty lets just pray the top 5 pick we're going to get is worth this agony.

I dont know if i can take watching Wes and Boozer in our starting line-up for 76 more nights.

Last edited:
This is even MORE agonizing then last yr bc....a) we had to undergo last yr to get randle who's OUT. And b)kobe is active/getting older.

CarLOLos Boozer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom