2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nick will help.

why the **** antwan jamison on lakers live? dude dipped on us like a 304

I think some would be happy if Kobe averaged around 15 PPG on 50 percent shooting with 7 assists a game while the team lost by 20 points

"Kobe's playing efficiently"

Last edited:
Not trying to be a Kobe apologist but one, he is missing a lot of easy shots/layups and two it does seem like he doesn't get the calls anymore. There was a play late in the 4th where he went by Allen and it look like Allen fouled him and he got no call. The biggest factor to his shooting percentage is the team around him. You can really see how the lack of a second star player or good role players makes it that much hard for him to get better shots. No other player that the defense needs to double team or worry about.

Last edited:
He missed easy shots today again. So annoying. There was a sequence where he was right in the paint. Boozer hit him with a good pass. Instead of going up for the easy 8 foot jumper he pump fakes because he thinks someone is near him and ends up missing the shot.

I honestly do think those kinds of shots will start to fall. Those shots aren't about age or athleticism, but rather just getting back his rhythm.

He does shoot a lot of bail out shots at the end of the shot clock too.

All in all he still needs to up that percentage. Killing my fantasy team

cuz thays kobe, pump fake and refs. dude talks hella a lot, not like back in the days. u a snake, u gonna attack, why u gonna tell peeps what u do. dont recall the peeps from back in the days doing nike tutorials on 3 point attack or cross.over drills. YES. the era has changed.

Make Lin into an All-star [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].

There's been some pure gold in here the past few days.

Last edited:
There is no way anyone would think Kobe's FG% would be anywhere decent. First offI don think he has shot anything over 44% in his careeer.
Also he is 80 years old with no #2 scorer on the squad. At the end of the season he should be at an even 40%

I dont know which team was worse this team or the team with Smush....
Anyway Kobe aint young enough anymore to score 40 points every night and drag this team to the playoffs. Last time he did that he popped his ankle.

There is no way anyone would think Kobe's FG% would be anywhere decent. First offI don think he has shot anything over 44% in his careeer.
Also he is 80 years old with no #2 scorer on the squad. At the end of the season he should be at an even 40%

I dont know which team was worse this team or the team with Smush....
Anyway Kobe aint young enough anymore to score 40 points every night and drag this team to the playoffs. Last time he did that he popped his ankle.

12 seasons 45% and over

Second part is valid

As some has stated Kobe gets NO calls anymore. Forget the regular superstar calls ...he stopped getting those about 3-4 years ago. Now he doesnt even get the 'benefit of the doubt just got slapped
upside my head' foul calls. Kinda sad.
I think this is the time the media & the league is kind of turning their backs on Kobe. Especially the refs, they feel like they can get away with not giving Kobe calls now that his time is coming to pass.
Kobe use to be so crued and disrespectful to the refs ....guess this is the BIG PAYBACK

PkHA3p0.png

He's also missing a lot of easy shots that you don't expect him to miss :smh:

factors of declining FG% of Kobe:

1. age ==> not so fresh legs will cause him have less consistency when shoot out of the dribbling
2. teammates ==> the weaker his teammates are in scoring the defenders can focus more on Kobe with double teaming him

Though we just have the start of the season, so his stats still have room to improve.

As some has stated Kobe gets NO calls anymore. Forget the regular superstar calls ...he stopped getting those about 3-4 years ago. Now he doesnt even get the 'benefit of the doubt just got slapped
upside my head' foul calls. Kinda sad.
I think this is the time the media & the league is kind of turning their backs on Kobe. Especially the refs, they feel like they can get away with not giving Kobe calls now that his time is coming to pass.
Kobe use to be so crued and disrespectful to the refs ....guess this is the BIG PAYBACK
:frown:

not even maria bartaromo can up talk kobe‘s game no more.

not trynna be mean but Hill looking like sam mitchel, come out da closet. n why is boozer looking lighter dese days.

factors of declining FG% of Kobe:

1. age ==> not so fresh legs will cause him have less consistency when shoot out of the dribbling
2. teammates ==> the weaker his teammates are in scoring the defenders can focus more on Kobe with double teaming him

Though we just have the start of the season, so his stats still have room to improve.

Improve? Well I suppose so. LA never saw Gasols importance, but Gasol flourishing in Chicago. Man was disrespected!!!

LA had bigs but never went inside. Now their bigs are walkg vegetables, unless Boozer plays that clock.back head tilt jumper fade in which he bends his knees at precisely 44 degrees lool

Gasol is doing exactly what he did in LA last year.

No one was disrespecting him. He just isn't what he was.

Gasol looks a lot better and he‘s consistent to me in a Bulls uniform, thus far. I would say he exceeded his expectations. Guys talking bout Rosie, but Gasol was a legit pick up for them.

His averages dropped a lot and he was subject to trade rumors constantly. The mental abuse by MDA didn‘t help either.

Gasol looks a lot better and he‘s consistent to me in a Bulls uniform, thus far. I would say he exceeded his expectations. Guys talking bout Rosie, but Gasol was a legit pick up for them.

His averages dropped a lot and he was subject to trade rumors constantly. The mental abuse by MDA didn‘t help either.

Where do you people come up with this stuff?

Phil Jackson abused Pau more than any coach he's ever had. He beat on the man's chest and still couldn't get nothin outta him, 3 years ago.

It was time for Pau to move on. He's had a great 10 days in Chicago, big ******* deal. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom