2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you people come up with this stuff?

Phil Jackson abused Pau more than any coach he's ever had. He beat on the man's chest and still couldn't get nothin outta him, 3 years ago.

It was time for Pau to move on. He's had a great 10 days in Chicago, big ******* deal. :lol:

LOL. Waiting on PJ new book. "From self face knuckle pump to Paul‘s chest pump." - Written by PJ.

Nah, 10 days say a lot. Like how NY and LA are struggling, lol.

What do you mean 'you people'?

lQbisId.jpg

Basically saying the same thing. Feel like our front court is small, and yes I do feel like Pau being here would‘ve been a good thing.

Yes, my comment about him doing good in Chicago thus far rebuffs the notion that maybe under Byron, this team wouldn‘t be so crappy and disappointing, while at the same time show people and critics Pau can still produce.

Basically saying the same thing. Feel like our front court is small, and yes I do feel like Pau being here would‘ve been a good thing.

Yes, my comment about him doing good in Chicago thus far rebuffs the notion that maybe under Byron, this team wouldn‘t be so crappy and disappointing, while at the same time show people and critics Pau can still produce.

Yes, because Byron is so clearly using his players to the best of their abilities. All that lack of spacing would surely help Pau. :rolleyes

His defense would certainly be useful, under Byron Scott's tutelage. :rolleyes

Yes, he's been who he is the last 3 years, under 3 different coaches, but this 4th coach, he would be the key to helping Pau, Byron Scott, not Thibbs and an already playoff bound roster, in the East.

You may be reaching, slightly, my man. But thank you for explaining your stance. Repped.

Last edited:
I did not want to write off BS yet, despite his coaching history. I was a hopeful, despite the fact that I knew they brought him in a coach to appease Kobe. Instead of someone trying to contend, BS seemed like a filler.

But as the pre season started with him making comments and after watching LA play, then it brought me back to reality. I hate to say it, but I find it hilarious when they zoom in on BS‘ face. It‘s as if they are mocking him.

To further it just a tad, me wishing Pau here would‘ve changed a lot IMHO. Because Kobe obviously has his hand in the coaching style, Kobe would‘ve tried implementing what worked for Pau and himself. Plus Pau staying would‘ve meant something, but management‘s decision brought the worst out of everyone. jmho

At some point, you're going to read that LA offered more than the Bulls did. Let that be now.

Pau LEFT, LA didn't send him away.

He took less money, to join a contender.

He knew, like we all did, this team isn't going to be any good. With, or without him.

Damn it looks like a team MDA wuda flourished coaching, esp if Randle wasnt hurt.

Why does MDA look like a better than Byron is tho???

Why the hell are these random dudes we've never seen before coming in here trolling with MDA comments.

Stop beating a dead horse...

Quincy Miller Planning To Visit Lakers For Possible Signing

Free agent forward Quincy Miller plans to visit the Lakers in Los Angeles later this week for a workout and an opportunity to sign, league sources told RealGM on Tuesday.

Miller is still scheduling the logistics of his workout date, but his visit is expected to take place later in the week.

After his release from the Denver Nuggets before the start of the regular season, Miller received interest from the Lakers among several other teams, as RealGM reported on Nov. 1. At 6-foot-10, Miller’s skill set and promise to be a rotation player in the NBA intrigue the Lakers’ front office and give him a strong chance to sign, sources said.

The Lakers were granted a disabled player exception this week and have the ability to add one player to their roster.

A second round pick of the Nuggets in 2012, Miller averaged 4.5 points and 2.5 rebounds in 59 games in two seasons for Denver

Lakers Bring In Ater Majok For Workouts

The Los Angeles Lakers have flown in center Ater Majok -- their 58th overall draft pick in 2011 -- from China for a couple days of workouts with the team, league sources told RealGM.

Majok has played professionally in Slovakian, Belarusian, German and Korean leagues since his draft selection in 2011 to Los Angeles.

The 6-foot-11 Majok played for the Lakers’ NBA summer league team in 2012, averaging 1.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.3 blocks.

The Lakers plan to get a thorough look into Majok’s game before any decision on whether to sign him to a rookie-scale deal. Majok’s workout is unrelated to free agent forward Quincy Miller, who holds a strong chance to sign with the Lakers later this week when he plans to fly to Los Angeles for a workout.

Majok, 27, played collegiately at UConn.

Damn it looks like a team MDA wuda flourished coaching, esp if Randle wasnt hurt.

Why does MDA look like a better than Byron is tho???

He doesn‘t. Because BS said no 3s, yet Kobe likes to take them, so greek tragedy sets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom