2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, if Mitch & Jim actually planned this tanking this year on the low I have to commend them. For some reason I don't think they fully planned this type of sucking ...but if they did I have more faith in them than I had.

Last edited:
The message was delivered when they brought back most of last season's team, hired Byron, downgraded from Pau to Boozer, and opted for Lin/draft pick instead of splurging on Thomas.

Please read these tweets and see, there is no help coming this season. We are stealth tanking. Mitch-Jim knew this months ago.

Who the heck is Ben Rosales ?

I've never heard the of this guys and don't trust a lot of stuff people say on twitter.

flourish Gasol. when they said you couldnt play no more. lol, bulls belong to.gasol now. lol

wasnt bout da money. was about the respect. u deserved better. u wouldve made this LA team n 8th seed

u mad jim, jeanie, mitch? lolz

Please read these tweets and see, there is no help coming this season. We are stealth tanking. Mitch-Jim knew this months ago.

All the while letting Kob go HAM.

asian-pop-a-shot-o.gif

flourish Gasol. when they said you couldnt play no more. lol, bulls belong to.gasol now. lol

wasnt bout da money. was about the respect. u deserved better. u wouldve made this LA team n 8th seed

u mad jim, jeanie, mitch? lolz

Nope. I think you're the only one that's mad.

Watch us have the 5th worst record in the league but get jumped in the draft order pushing us to 6... :smh:

I would be AMAZED if 4 teams are worse than us. Philly is the only clear one. 3-4 shouldn't be difficult to slot into.

kobe aint about to tank bruh. nick either. they'll just try to outscore everybody. nobody can check them, so they'll be the splash bros. chuck bros.

Watch us have the 5th worst record in the league but get jumped in the draft order pushing us to 6...
mean.gif
I would be AMAZED if 4 teams are worse than us. Philly is the only clear one. 3-4 shouldn't be difficult to slot into.
kobe aint about to tank bruh. nick either. they'll just try to outscore everybody. nobody can check them, so they'll be the splash bros. chuck bros.
its a win win for us, either they score a lot while not playing any D for Ls upon Ls or nick young actually plays decent defence (LOL) and we trade him to the clippers for a second round pick and a used washing machine 

If not for Kobe masking it, we'd be worse than Philly. And they've actually gone about it the right way. So many young draft picks, Lakers have been trying to hedge their bets for too long you have to hit the bottom before you can start the climb back towards the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom