2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7th worst record now
ohwell.gif

Getting buckets for the slander.

Nationally televised gm with all eyes on kobe. This one was sweet..that distribution, too. They'll lose on a Tues night against some sub-500 eastern conference team to make up for this one. Don't u worry.

Last edited:
my dude kobe. my dude nick. this win feels so good. They had me nervous like a mug the whole game. Love games like this. I know my neighbors like wth is he yelling for over there.

I dont see how you cant like nick young man. That's my dude officially now, 100%, thats family now bruh bruh. Nobody on earth can guard him, thats for damn sure.

my dude kobe. my dude nick. this win feels so good. They had me nervous like a mug the whole game. Love games like this. I know my neighbors like wth is he yelling for over there.

I dont see how you cant like nick young man. That's my dude officially now, 100%, thats family now bruh bruh. Nobody on earth can guard him, thats for damn sure.
I agree.  Well, this game was much sweeter, especially it being against the Spurs.  Feels lucky like the good ole days, but sometimes it falls in your favor if you 'play' the right way.
 “I’m supposed to practice and get better, Mitch. I’m supposed to practice and get better. These m—–f—–s ain’t doing s— for me,”

dis dude swaggy though 
roll.gif

mean.gif

nthat.gif

swaggy outchea! nick gonna nick. just go with it fellas. enjoy the ride.

for the cap, pick, and draft experts:

does the final season standing of the rockets affect if the lakers give them the 2015 first 
nerd.gif

nick going from joke of the league to decent 6th man after coming to the lakers

says he learned a lot from kobe's mentorship

kobe a good teammate/leader? 
nerd.gif

tough love FTW.

real talk though, I don't just like dogging my guys, I want to give props when props are due. My dude Wes has been really locked lately. Dude has been very solid lately. Hitting the open shots, the covered shots. Finally putting that athleticism to use.

I agree...wes has been playing well. A nice rotational piece/3nD guy, just not a starting SF for a chip contender. Nice piece, though. And yes, imma give props to black ice for doin some of the little things.

Anyways. I want revenge on minn on sun...that L a few weeks ago was flat unforgivable.

Last edited:
^^ BS is not BIll Belichick, but putting guys in the dog house can sometimes 'invigorate' and 'revitalize'.  

Wes looks like a Darius Miles to me.  Needs to put 'athleticism' to use!

The only beef I have with BS is:

Playing booz in certain spots in certain lineups...

And spending 2M for a 2nd to Draft a 1st round talent in a developmental season, losing your 1st rounder to a tibia injury, and refusing to give the kid 5-10 mins of burn here and there. Like, why.

And...not overlapping swaggy and kobes mins more. But that's for another post.

kobe was having an off shooting night so not sure why pop kept sending extra defenders his way which led to kobe finding teammates for easy baskets in ot

spurs would have probably won if they kept kobe in single danny green coverage imo 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom