2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can do hill for rondo

Yes, 0 percent chance but I'd do it

If we include our only ****** pick

No

Why exactly do we not want Rondo? Is it his legs or he may help us win a few more games?

Almost 30, with an already blown ACL, downslope of his productive years, at much higher cost.

Sets this franchise back years and wins nothing substantial.

I see, I see.

Looking at other teams records, we may not end up getting this pick. Indiana and the Knicks are going to have to step it up for us to have a better chance.

I see, I see.

Looking at other teams records, we may not end up getting this pick. Indiana and the Knicks are going to have to step it up for us to have a better chance.
yea it's looking like are pick is going to phx too many terrible teams in the east

My defense is the East teams will have to start picking wins against each other at some point.

The only asset I'd trade for Rondo is our team's washing machine.

inset-semipro-will.jpg

Last edited:
No, we don't have a lineup of Melo and KD and Bron and Eyebrows and Kobe.

blah, blah, blah

Birdman, Bosh, Wade* (read the damn asterisk below before responding about Wade), Mike Miller, Love, Jesus, etc., etc., etc...

There's a LOTTTTTT of gray area in between a lineup of CP3 + Kobe + KD + Bron+ Eyebrows and a lineup of... this garbage, or Smush + Kwame and them scrubs.

As LOOONG as Kobe has been here, we have never, EVER been a legit consideration for top tier FAs, which is especially damning considering that we are in LOS ANGELES.

Someday that will be over. 
nthat.gif
And the elite won't just SAY they'll come on over, but they'll actually do it. "Yeah, I'd do it" will be replaced with "The reason I did it was because"..."

*Yes, I know GEOGRAPHICALLY, Wade never WENT anywhere. But he was entertaining Chicago and NY, and DECIDED to stay because he knew Bron was coming. That's making a DECISION to play with someone, not just SAYING "Oh yeah, I'd totally do it" and then not doing it.
Um, you do understand that for about 15 of Kobe's 19 years we haven't been in a position where we needed to attract big money FA's right? There's also this thing called a salary cap which we normally have been maxed out for most of Kobe's tenure. Miss me with this ********.
Y'all can miss ME with this salary cap foolishness.

If people wanted to come, they'd come.

Point blank, bottom line, PERIOD.

There are literally thousands of ways to make something happen. "There's more than one way to skin a cat."

The reason they haven't came isn't because of a cap; it's because they haven't wanted to.

Malone, GP, Nash (all WELL into their careers), Dwight (who bailed with a QUICKNESS), and Artest... in 19 years? Because of money restrictions? 4 has-beens and a couple headcases 's the best we could do... because of those darn money restrictions?

Y'all really buying that? 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
i've strongly held the belief to remain positive about this front office.

but that belief is waning fast with these reports :stoneface:

blah, blah, blah

Birdman, Bosh, Wade* (read the damn asterisk below before responding about Wade), Mike Miller, Love, Jesus, etc., etc., etc...

There's a LOTTTTTT of gray area in between a lineup of CP3 + Kobe + KD + Bron+ Eyebrows and a lineup of... this garbage, or Smush + Kwame and them scrubs.

As LOOONG as Kobe has been here, we have never, EVER been a legit consideration for top tier FAs, which is especially damning considering that we are in LOS ANGELES.

Someday that will be over. 
nthat.gif
And the elite won't just SAY they'll come on over, but they'll actually do it. "Yeah, I'd do it" will be replaced with "The reason I did it was because"..."

*Yes, I know GEOGRAPHICALLY, Wade never WENT anywhere. But he was entertaining Chicago and NY, and DECIDED to stay because he knew Bron was coming. That's making a DECISION to play with someone, not just SAYING "Oh yeah, I'd totally do it" and then not doing it.
Um, you do understand that for about 15 of Kobe's 19 years we haven't been in a position where we needed to attract big money FA's right? There's also this thing called a salary cap which we normally have been maxed out for most of Kobe's tenure. Miss me with this ********.

There are literally thousands of ways to make something happen. "There's more than one way to skin a cap."

The reason they haven't came isn't because of a cap; it's because they haven't wanted to.

Malone, GP, Nash (all WELL into their careers), Dwight (who bailed with a QUICKNESS), and Artest... in 19 years? Because of money restrictions? 4 has-beens and a couple headcases 's the best we could do... because of those darn money restrictions?

Y'all really buying that? 
ohwell.gif

Ska right now:
david-stern-chokes-on-water-during-nets-clippers-game.gif

Last edited:

blah, blah, blah

Someday that will be over. :nthat: And the elite won't just SAY they'll come on over, but they'll actually do it. "Yeah, I'd do it" will be replaced with "The reason I did it was because"..."

There are literally thousands of ways to make something happen. "There's more than one way to skin a cap."

Y'all really buying that? :\  

how about pau gasol signing an extension? or are you gonna put that on a technicality?
LO? technicality as well?
bynum?
fisher coming back?
phil coming back?
every single piece integral to the success of our repeat. or do those not count?

and i've expressed this sentiment before, but the way you're viewing this makes it VERY EASY to peg the same excuses for durant and westbrook, brow, melo, entire spurs organization, and any other top tier player who havent formed super teams.

so yeah, lets just go with you don't understand the salary cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom