2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all can miss ME with this salary cap foolishness.

If people wanted to come, they'd come.

Point blank, bottom line, PERIOD.

There are literally thousands of ways to make something happen. "There's more than one way to skin a cap."

The reason they haven't came isn't because of a cap; it's because they haven't wanted to.

Malone, GP, Nash (all WELL into their careers), Dwight (who bailed with a QUICKNESS), and Artest... in 19 years? Because of money restrictions? 4 has-beens and a couple headcases 's the best we could do... because of those darn money restrictions?

Y'all really buying that? :\  
lol wut ?

Kill yourself Mitch and Jim.

Edit:

How about Rick Fox turning down a $20M+ contract to sign with the Lakers when he first got here? :nerd:

Last edited:

There are literally thousands of ways to make something happen. "There's more than one way to skin a cap."

The reason they haven't came isn't because of a cap; it's because they haven't wanted to.

Malone, GP, Nash (all WELL into their careers), Dwight (who bailed with a QUICKNESS), and Artest... in 19 years? Because of money restrictions? 4 has-beens and a couple headcases 's the best we could do... because of those darn money restrictions?

Bro, there is absolutely ZERO logic in this post. And you are normally a very logical dude. All you said was, "they could've found a way" while ignoring all the real life restrictions that come with signing BIG money FA's. :lol:

You are quick to point out that Kobe has played on stacked teams his whole career but aren't aware of the money we have to spend to sign and keep all those players? **** we need to go sign big money FA's for when you got Shaq and Kobe on the same team or Pau, Bynum, Odom, Kobe nucleus?

I'm not saying he was the MOST desirable person to play with but you have to realize this recent trend of super teams forming has not been present throughout history. Dudes aren't flocking to play with ANYONE outside of maybe LeBron. How many big money FA's went to play with Duncan, Garnett in MIN, J-Kidd, Iverson etc. ?

I'll wait.

Last edited:
Ska is just messing with you guys at this point, no way he doesn't understand you can't just have Lebron James come over for a million dollars or some nonsense. :lol:

Multiple picks, for Rajon Rondo.

Multiple.

Multiple.

:stoneface:

**** you to hell Laker front office. You should all be fired.

Zach Harper ‏@talkhoops 9m9 minutes ago
I mean… if you can theoretically sign Rajon Rondo in a few months, why would you ever offer up draft picks for him now?

I ******* hate you Jim and Mitch.

I pray to God Boston is kind to us and doesn't accept that bull **** offer. :x :smh:

Zach Harper ‏@talkhoops 9m9 minutes ago
I mean… if you can theoretically sign Rajon Rondo in a few months, why would you ever offer up draft picks for him now?
I ******* hate you Jim and Mitch.

I pray to God Boston is kind to us and doesn't accept that bull **** offer.
sick.gif
mean.gif
They have been instructed to win.

mean.gif

d9d23faa_2ajbe5x.gif

You can't be srs with this. You can't be. I won't let you

Last edited:
Band+Playing+Off+Topic.png

Edit:

@KBergCBS LAL more viable option in free agency than trade for Rondo. Best asset is 1-5 protected pick, which could move if Rondo makes them better.

I trust Berger, but I also trust Stein and Momo more...

Last edited:
(except for Magic, these are not in order; just rattling names off)

Magic

MJ

Bird

Iverson

Scottie

Bron

Hakeem

Shaq

Kidd

David Robinson

Barkley

Kareem

I'd EASILY and comfortably take any one of them to build around before 8/24.

"But that guy is fat; Kobe's a prime specimen of an athlete. But that guy fails in the 4th; Kobe's clutch*. But that guy needed ________ ** . And that guy? Seriously? Now you're just trolling."

'S how I feel. You feel the way you do.

*Kanye shrug*

*myth

**And 8/24 needs help, too. They all do. That's a universal truth that applies to everyone.

Last edited:
Laker Nation just tweeted that their poll asking if the Lakers should trade for Rondo, 90% of the fans are saying yes. :stoneface:

We're doomed.

(except for Magic, these are not in order; just rattling names off)

Magic
MJ
Bird
Iverson
Scottie
Bron
Hakeem
Shaq
Kidd
David Robinson
Barkley
Kareem

I'd EASILY and comfortably take any one of them to build around before 8/24.

"But that guy is fat; Kobe's a prime specimen of an athlete. But that guy fails in the 4th; Kobe's clutch*. But that guy needed ________ ** . And that guy? Seriously? Now you're just trolling."

'S how I feel. You feel the way you do.

*Kanye shrug*

AKA I realize my original point about FA's coming to play with Kobe was stupid so I'm going to completely change the subject :lol:

Laker Nation just tweeted that their poll asking if the Lakers should trade for Rondo, 90% of the fans are saying yes. :stoneface:

We're doomed.

How much of laker nation actually watces celtic ball though, to fully grasp the gravity of how inefficient rondo is?

CP you and P said our front office had a "plan" though :nerd:

A "stealth tanking" approach, you said :nerd:

:lol:

Yes yes I know, we all have said plenty of things that have been wrong , I know I have.

Just had to point it out :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom