2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
(except for Magic, these are not in order; just rattling names off)

Magic
MJ
Bird
Iverson
Scottie
Bron
Hakeem
Shaq
Kidd
David Robinson
Barkley
Kareem

I'd EASILY and comfortably take any one of them to build around before 8/24.

"But that guy is fat; Kobe's a prime specimen of an athlete. But that guy fails in the 4th; Kobe's clutch*. But that guy needed ________ ** . And that guy? Seriously? Now you're just trolling."

'S how I feel. You feel the way you do.

*Kanye shrug*
AKA I realize my original point about FA's coming to play with Kobe was stupid so I'm going to completely change the subject
laugh.gif
AKA I have no life and have the ability to post immediately so when someone else doesn't respond to posts in .34 seconds, I make fun of them for having a stupid point, because I respond anytime I want. Because I have no life.

We done with that crap?

I already had the above post typed out because.... and I'm sure you've seen it since apparently you can just sit at the computer all day... there's a poll. I was commenting on the poll when I got pulled away, and came back and finished what I had already started typing, then hit 'Submit' without reading anything else in the thread.

I'll continue what I was saying earlier when I get a chance. I have never... EEEEVVVERRR... backed away from something I said. No not never. I'll correct myself if it was out of line ridiculous, or build a better argument. But back away?

I'm not the one.

Last edited:
I could use clarification on the Scottie, AI, Kidd, Robinson choices.
Gonna have to wait till tomorrow. Swamped in the office today. Only have time for quick replies like this and my previous one.

AKA I really don't have any conviction behind what I said about those guys and I don't want to clarify because I are th3 dumb.

(or some would have you believe)

someone's a little defensive
laugh.gif
Yeah. Me.

When some people have labels attached to them that they take issue with, they defend theirself.

And?
just found it funny seeing an admin quickly go to the "you have no life" insult.

i get going at his views, but the "you have no life?" jab? cmon mannnn
laugh.gif
If you agreed with me, you wouldn't have minded the jab.

Since you didn't mind that other dude's jab... since you agreed.

You don't mind people going at each other's views at all, so long as you agree.

Second you disagree: "Whoa, whoa... chill out, bro."

What about that other guy taking shots?

"Well I agreed with his jabs, so he's good."

Gonna have to wait till tomorrow. Swamped in the office today. Only have time for quick replies like this and my previous one.
No worries, I have that same issue today, been gettin killed.
mean.gif

Drop it whenever, you know I'll see it and take it from there.
Been an easy day for me.

Finished my project this morning, now just chilling waiting till 4.

Done with work for 6 weeks.  Back surgery 
frown.gif
mean.gif

It all depends what it is.. But it's definitely much ado about nothing like @leemelone said.. Lakers just don't have enough to get the Celtics franchise player.

But at the same time, they're still going to make calls on people.

The danger is the Celtics doing something just to clearly hamper us. That worries me.

Any other time, player __ for Rondo, Lakers/Celtics, that wouldn't bother me. But this year, Ainge could easily say, hmmmm, give them Rondo, remove them from the tank, help my own cause to tank, take away their extra picks/assets, and then let them drown in mediocrity while I bottom out correctly.

THAT, worries me. :smh:

No worries, I have that same issue today, been gettin killed. :smh:

Been an easy day for me.

Done with work for 6 weeks.  Back surgery :frown: :smh:

Damn, would love the 6 weeks chillin at home, not so much the back surgery. Hope you get thru that without much issue man. Plow thru a ton of movies too while you can, or TV shows, etc.

No worries, I have that same issue today, been gettin killed.
mean.gif

Been an easy day for me.

Done with work for 6 weeks.  Back surgery 
frown.gif
mean.gif
Damn, would love the 6 weeks chillin at home, not so much the back surgery. Hope you get thru that without much issue man. Plow thru a ton of movies too while you can, or TV shows, etc.
That's the plan, plow throw everything I've missed, dig into some new stuff.

Scared bout the back surgery, cuz my brother had two, this is my first. Hopefully I'll only need one.

AKA I have no life and have the ability to post immediately so when someone else doesn't respond to posts in .34 seconds, I make fun of them for having a stupid point, because I respond anytime I want. Because I have no life.

We done with that crap?

I already had the above post typed out because.... and I'm sure you've seen it since apparently you can just sit at the computer all day... there's a poll. I was commenting on the poll when I got pulled away, and came back and finished what I had already started typing, then hit 'Submit' without reading anything else in the thread.

I'll continue what I was saying earlier when I get a chance. I have never... EEEEVVVERRR... backed away from something I said. No not never. I'll correct myself if it was out of line ridiculous, or build a better argument. But back away?

I'm not the one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WAIT WAIT, I have no life? Yet, you've been on Niketalk for only a year longer than me but have idk like 39,000 more posts than me.... :lol: Not 3,900.... 39 god damn THOUSAND more yet you telling me I sit on Niketalk all day?!

View media item 662665
And regarding your point, okay than it was just a misunderstanding. But you ain't got to call me out like that, Administrator.

Last edited:
ESPN/Sportscenter reporting Rondo to the Mavs will be official tonight

Interesting.

Since Dirk took that 3 year 25 million dollar contract, the Mavs have brought in Tyson Chandler, Chandler Parsons, and Rajon Rondo without having to give up much.

Weird.

ska usually wasn't THAT snappy on folks...well, he kinda has been...I experienced it before lol... but, the "no life" jab isn't the kind of jab you'd expect from him :lol: it def caught me off guard, had to double check it was really skas screen name. :lol:

Last edited:
Celtics had 2 first round picks in 2014
Celtics have 3 first round picks in 2015
Celtics have 3 first round picks in 2016

Lakers have made 8 first round picks in the last 16 years. :x

Hope Ainge screws them all up, but he has everything we need at his disposal. |I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom