2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over emotional? :lol:

Who was talking about his stamina? Who gives a damn if he'll be "good" with less minutes and more rest? He's getting paid 48 million dollars the next 2 years, so "poor old Kobe" can get all the rest he wants when he retires.

I wasn't discussing fatigue I was discussing
losing basketball games in a pathetic fashion.

Last edited:
My Bad. I didn't read it all the way through. Just thought you were speaking about his shooting %.

But losing pathetically & losing how you want us to lose gets us the same outcome. I could understand if this was a somewhat competitive team that had a chance of being better but it isn't.

Last edited:
I mean, this was all known to be happening well before the year started, right?

Pretty sure it was said that a 36 year old in his 19th year, off 2 injuries wasn't gonna "work out" for us, no matter how robotic he is.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anybody that follows this team. We knew this was coming. Every one of us.

And with Randle out LTB, there is no one to help. Why help Boozer? Why help Wes? Why help Hill? They ain't gonna be here in a year, so why "improve" them? If it was Randle and Clarkson and Davis out there, then yeah, let's improve those guys, but sadly, that's lost with Randle out, and Scott being a ******* moron and sitting our one healthy rookie. :smh:

We all knew we was losin 50+ games. We should be losin them with kids, letting them get actual game work in. Instead, this moron Scott has Boozer in, Ronnie Price, frickin Wayne Ellington. :smh:

Josh Smith would definitely add to team tank. Him and Boozer out on the floor together... :pimp: I'm assuming if he clears waivers, can we used that injured player exception from Nash to outbid the Rockets?

It's really sad man.

Kobe is my favorite basketball player of all time. I never ever thought it would be this cringe worthy watching him play.

Honestly, it's a pain to watch. I know team tankers are happy and for the most part all of us understand the value of losing right now, so at the end of the day It's a "good" thing that Kobe is playing this way.

But man... It still hurts to see them lose the way that they are.

And it hurts to see Kobe hurting even the slim chance his team has to even compete in these game with his constant hero ball shots.

It just hurts all around.

I never thought I'd say it, but it's gotten to the point where I can't wait until Kobe hangs it up man... It's sad seeing him go out like this. I can't watch this **** anymore.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Josh Smith would definitely add to team tank. Him and Boozer out on the floor together...
pimp.gif
I'm assuming if he clears waivers, can we used that injured player exception from Nash to outbid the Rockets?
wont matter, why would he choose to sign here? 

he'll end up on a contender and still get to eat his cake. 

watch him sign in Cleveland or SA though 

Swear to Godzilla, Mitch, you even THINK it... :smh:

And I'm a legit Rondo fan. Think he's w/ the right team, and the right team has him.

Mortgaging our future for what? Maybe like 10 more wins he gets us a year?

Don't get me wrong, I want to see Rondo in gold. But not for Randle.

sign josh smith to a 1 year 3 mil contract and allow him to shoot all the mid range jumpers he wants 
pimp.gif

who says no? 

Is he ******* kidding me? :stoneface:

************, my stupid *** said this **** months ago. You a ******* head coach, with assistants, and trainers, and doctors, and front office types around you, and you ******* clueless bastards couldn't grasp it? :stoneface:

Jesus Christ. :smh:

Kamenetzky Brothers ‏@KamBrothers 43m43 minutes ago
Is Byron really trying to claim Kobe’s fatigue snuck up on them? He was discussing a minutes limit for Kobe in the preseason. AK

Byron is "deciding if Kobe plays tonight. If he doesn't, he's going to just have Kobe stay at home? What in the ****? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom