2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno what the issue is with Roy. He had that year. These big men just can‘t seem to click it.

Tank Watch 12/31

Kings vs Celtics...BOOGIE!
Knicks vs Clippers...Clippers by 30. :lol:
Hornets vs Rockets...Potential double whammy game. :frown:

SpecificDistantBlacknorwegianelkhound.gif

Last edited:
4. Another Attempt at Lottery Reform

Seventeen owners—six shy of the required supermajority—voted in favor of immediate changes to the lottery when the subject came up in October.

Some teams were concerned with the timing of the vote, others with the details of the proposed new format. But there's enough momentum for reform, in general, to expect another proposal and another vote in 2015.

This time, expect it to pass.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...race-headed-for-surprisingly-early-conclusion

:nerd:

With Kobe's Triple Double last night, a little historical update.

He is now 1 three pointer away from 12th all time.
He is currently 30th all time in assists, and within 12-15 games or so of moving past Scottie Pippen into 27th. After next year, he should pass Jerry West and Norm Nixon, and move into 25th all time. And most assists by a non-PG.
He needs about 100 steals between this year and next to move into 12th all time there.
3rd in points, of course
If he plays another 30 games this year, he'll move into 12th all time in games played, and has a shot at 8th or 9th all time next year.
He has a pretty good shot at 5th or 6th all time in minutes played sometime next year. Currently 10th.
Currently in 111th, he has a decent chance at cracking the all time top 100 in rebounds, as a guard. :lol: :lol: :lol: He would be the first guard in history obviously, to reach that high. (close to 7,000)
Now 22 Triple Doubles
25/5/5 over a 19 year career.

#OverratedTho

Just read about a Hill & Sacre to Cleveland rumor. They do need Hill but idk.

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/2...geles-lakers-for-jordan-hill-robert-sacre.htm

"The Cleveland Cavaliers haven't been performing up to standards lately.

A questionable relationship between superstar LeBron James and head coach David Blatt has many fans wondering if this team needs to make some changes soon.

According to multiple sources, the Cavaliers have been in hot pursuit of Los Angeles Lakers power forward Jordan Hill. The Cavaliers have also shown interest in acquiring the team's center Robert Sacre."

The original source of the trade rumor is a Syracuse based publication. :lol:

Mitch pls.

They said I couldn‘t post. Said I didn‘t convey enough. Said my syntax was not on par. Said I was an outcast. Said I was speaking another language.

To this day I still post.

Happy New Years crew. Stay easy on the 40z.

Happy New Year NT Laker family. May 2015 bring us some much needed help for our beloved franchise. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom