2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ A+ for creativity.

F----------- for not having Magic.

"G.O.A.T.s
1. Kobe

2. Nick Young

3. Magic

4. Mike"

Actually, scratch that. I can't do it.

"G.O.A.T.s

1. Nick Young

2. Magic

3. Kobe

4. Mike"

There. 
happy.gif

Spot on.

"Top 5 G.O.A.T.s

1. Nick Young

2. Magic

3. Kobe

4. Adam Morrison

5. Mike"

roll.gif

That's freaking great.

Even that kid's sign as is was awesome. 
laugh.gif

^ Huh?

We might not win 10 games the rest of the season, nevermind in a row.

If we do win 10 in a row, then I'll be all for it, because obviously we're a solid team. If we did that, I'd be excited.

It's just that...

... no. :\

Last edited:
The definition of A "win" is in the eye of the beholder, 6 more wins in row and we will have a streak of 10, Ya feel me? Lol

Pretty good night for the tank.

Hornets, Pistons, and T'Wolves won while the Rockets lost.

There had been discussions on Lopez with Charlotte, Denver and the Los Angeles Lakers, but those didn't gain traction, league sources said. Yahoo! Sports

Eric Pincus: My understanding is that Jordan Hill isn't enough of an upgrade for whatever Sacramento already has - re: Stauskas available from @Ken Berger Twitter @EricPincus

At least we know they are shopping Hill. Although I'm not a fan of Nik Stauskas at all.

Just make a deal on Lin & Hill. Opens up minutes for Clarkson, Kelly, Black & Sacre. It probably shaves off 2-5 wins maximum. Lin is a definite just because he's not gelling with the team, the players, and especially the coach. On an expiring deal, you have to just let him go even if it's for nothing.

Try to get a 2016 1st for Hill (not of the same # but will at least limit the fact we will lose our 2016 1st), and 2 - 2nds for Lin.

Also we need to consolidate the Rockets pick, our 2nd and the Clippers 2nd (if we keep that pick) into 1 pick as high up in the first round as possible on draft night.
For a couple reasons.
1. It would actually save us money. Those 3 picks come out to anywhere between $2.3-3mil. If we could trade up to a 17 or 18 pick that's $1.44mil
2. The 2- 2nds would go unused in terms of game time. Swaggy P & Black Kelly Clarkson would be a huge share of backup minutes. Where do those picks fit in? They will basically just sit there, and only get burn if there is an injury.

Last edited:
Sixers are angry at Embiid saying he's immature and got fat.

Probably saw where he has to play next year :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom