2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Also Nicholas Young in some TMZ cheating scandal.  Dude's on a very bad 'shooting' streak.  Hands busy at night squeezing.
Was bout to bring this up. Dude has definitely improved his free throws tho

Idk bout Clarkson runnin point tho

So conflicted about Hill having a good game. Keeps raising his trade value, yet keeps the Lakers in games. :lol:

We are half way there fellas...
smokin.gif

Just hang in there.

Thank God.

12 wins, Celts at 13, everyone else at 14+.

6ers at 8. :nerd:

Just a few more games, trade pieces, send Kobe home, we could sneak into 3. :smokin

Just got home from work, checks score...throw another shrimp on the barbie...*you can put it on the boaaaarrrrrdddddd*(hawk voice)

Brutal 6 gm stretch upcoming, per usual, so it seems...1 playoff contender after the other-until feb 1st...@NYK..

Watch....they'll have lost 21 in a row going into it..or whatever.

**** it. i just dont even care anymore. losses dont hurt my feelings, and wins do nothing for me either. just indifferent. especially when kobe doesnt play. whatever. just waiting til we get good again. however long that takes.

If we sneak into that 3rd spot, got a feeling we'll get the No. 1 pick.

Get it.  Vibe here is to play GM, and talk about tanking.  Yeah I get it.

But yeah, dude was clowning around with Lebron and wasn't facilitating.  This wasn't the same 'soul searching' he was 'trying' to do with Nash and D12.  Guys forget how Kobe and Nash tried swapping roles to find an offensive staple?  This was Kobe just deciding to do what he wants.  He'll shoot as he pleases and pass as he pleases.  I think I enjoy mamba doing 4 pump fakes getting a no call and then throwing a 180 spin plus fist throw at the ref.

just stop posting man. you arent making any damn sense. you must not have watched the game if you don't think kobe had a great balance between passing and shooting last night while controlling the offense. :smh:

These losses aren't as bad as I expected them to be. At least the squad is competing. Before Tariq came, I wasn't so sure about letting Hill go. He can bounce now. Tariq and Ed are good for us.

Like a Boss, bench brothers are worth watching though. 20 assists by kobe is grails? he figured.it out yet? as long the losses come, these cats are happy.

just stop posting man. you arent making any damn sense. you must not have watched the game if you don't think kobe had a great balance between passing and shooting last night while controlling the offense. :smh:

nah, he aint controlling nothing. yall expecting him to be a 10 plus assist a night type of guy now? dudes release and jumper has no air time. his release is quicker than the cars at the 1/4 mile launch

nah, he aint controlling nothing. yall expecting him to be a 10 plus assist a night type of guy now? dudes release and jumper has no air time. his release is quicker than the cars at the 1/4 mile launch

NOBODY said they expect that. you dont know what youre talking about. youre just trolling to troll so ill stop responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom