2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't catch the game but I just watched the highlights. I see clarkson is taking suckas to the rack from full court now :lol:. That's a crazy aggressive move, something you don't see often from many pgs. That's the type of stuff you look for when evaluating young players. He steps up against the best players, he really works the screen roll and creates lanes to get guys open, not just making basic reads and swing passes. He doesn't repeat mistakes often. Good stuff from this kid.

Ryan kelly is looking like a live body. The lakers were getting a ton of good looks at the rim strictly because ant davis didn't want to leave kelly. And when kelly got the chance he made him pay, working him with a couple shot fakes and knocking down shots. He can get to the rack against pfs that try to close out, something he can't do at the 3 spot. He's also athletic enough to explode over average athletes like asik. Is he going to do that against dwight, no but guys like omer should probably duck

[Video] April 1, 2015 - Pelicans vs. Lakers - Team Highlights: [/Video]

Wait you would trade both picks for Cousins... Come on man...

Where did U see "picks" in my statement? :lol:

Ideally, I'd prefer the Kings take Randle & the Houston pick for Boogie Woogie....

Hopefully the Warriors aren't able to afford Harrison. If we can afford him at around the 12 mil range, I'd have no problems with those being the only 2 moves this summer, along with whom we draft.

And no I haven't looked at numbers and all that

Next five games for the Magic: T'Wolves, Bucks, Bulls, Raptors and Knicks.

:pimp:

Kellz producing at PF brings a tear to my eye (in a good way).

Last edited:
No **** you haven't looked at the numbers. :lol:

Randle + 27th pick for Boogie.

12 mil per for Harrison Barnes.

You might wanna peak at those numbers at some point b.

Last edited:
Wait you would trade both picks for Cousins... Come on man...

Where did U see "picks" in my statement? :lol:

Ideally, I'd prefer the Kings take Randle & the Houston pick for Boogie Woogie....

Hopefully the Warriors aren't able to afford Harrison. If we can afford him at around the 12 mil range, I'd have no problems with those being the only 2 moves this summer, along with whom we draft.

And no I haven't looked at numbers and all that
Your valuing of players is really off.

giphy.gif

If someone wants to offer Harrison 90mil by all means go ahead, I just hope it's not us. Hell Klay got 70, do I think Harrison should get 16 or 17 mil a year? Hell no.

Randle & the Houston pick is a nice package for a team that's trying to dump a player anyways. Karl gets the PF he needs to run his system, Boogie plays where he wants to play.

But im schleep :lol:

I hope we land in the top 2 because I really like Clarkson at the 1 and don't want to be forced to pick Russell or Mudiay.

Dwight Byke :pimp:

Oh sorry I meant buycks :pimp: :lol:
Gonna need him to get minutes over Lin ASAP!

If someone wants to offer Harrison 90mil by all means go ahead, I just hope it's not us. Hell Klay got 70, do I think Harrison should get 16 or 17 mil a year? Hell no.

Randle & the Houston pick is a nice package for a team that's trying to dump a player anyways. Karl gets the PF he needs to run his system, Boogie plays where he wants to play.

But im schleep :lol:
The Warriors are in a tough spot, but it's really David Lee that will be "sacrificed" this summer. Hell, the Lakers could pull a Lin-like trade involving Lee if they wanted to.

And the Kings want to "compete" by the time they open up their arena. Trading Boogie doesn't do that.

Dwight Byke
pimp.gif

Oh sorry I meant buycks
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Gonna need him to get minutes over Lin ASAP!

But im schleep
laugh.gif
The Warriors are in a tough spot, but it's really David Lee that will be "sacrificed" this summer. Hell, the Lakers could pull a Lin-like trade involving Lee if they wanted to.

And the Kings want to "compete" by the time they open up their arena. Trading Boogie doesn't do that.
Perhaps he takes Ellingtons minutes?

I have a feeling Lin will be back next season, just because we're the Lay-cursed

And that's not a bad idea for the lakers eh? 
nerd.gif

Yeah I read Ellington separated his shoulder last night.

I can't see Lin returning. He doesn't like Byron and Byron doesn't seem to like him.

DA-Wight buykes? Multiple sauces? Sweet.

So if orl beats ONE of minny/bricks....We'd have to go 3-5 to tie...4-4 to pass.....

We have minny and the home n home with sac....I see a 2-6 finish...4 spot, it is....

#82percent

7 more hours til Furious 7. :pimp:

Lakers/Blazers tomorrow

Final Four Saturday

Cubs v Cardinals Sunday

Championship game on Monday (hopefully Towns v Okafor)

Helluva weekend. :pimp:

Ok ima make a new thread soon about the hoop summit because this thread moves too fast. Ill make it in a couple daya

Dude, we dont want you to make a thread for it. :lol:

All youre going to do is attract a bunch of random lurkers who we dont even know to join the summit.
This is a private thing between us Laker fans and maybe a few other regulars from S&T.

We're not tryna get 80 people who we dont even know to show up and **** up the games, or worse yet just show up to troll.

Ok ima make a new thread soon about the hoop summit because this thread moves too fast. Ill make it in a couple daya

When is this finally going down?

Okay anyone interested gimme ur number and ill make a groupme chat.

Pm me famb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom