2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate we are losing that top-5 pick so lets starting thinking of plan B.

I think Jimmy panics once we draw the 6th pick and goes all in on Rondo.

Rondo

Kobe

Young

Randle

Davis

We will hear Jeanie/Jimmy at some point in the season say "we feel like this team can compete with anyone"

wouldnt surprise me at this rate.

[quote name="omariwestafari"]i can wait a year or two for us to get back into the playoffs. but i feel like we wont be contenders for at least 3 years[/quote]Said this to someone a few days ago in the NBA thread: it has recently sunk in to me that we're not repeating the time it took from Shaq to Pau. No, no, I don't think so. I think we're looking at the time between Riley and Phil. :\

Rondo
Kobe
Young
Randle
Davis

We will hear Jeanie/Jimmy at some point in the season say "we feel like this team can compete with anyone"

Love. Please Love.

At least he's an LA dude :smh:

Rondo
Kobe
Young
Randle
Davis

Love. Please Love.

Love may be a worse choice than Rondo..

Because you then waste another asset in Randle.

Paying Rondo a lot is stupid. But signing Love is stupid because it caps Randle's career.

Last edited:
Watch clarky hit a buzzer beater this game and some of y'all will be like "Well at least the young guys are getting run" :smh:

Rondo
Kobe
Young
Randle
Davis

Love. Please Love.

Because you then waste another asset.

This

Randle is marginalized with love

Clarkson can just move to the 2 with rondo

Last edited:
Why does Clarkson have that surprised look on his face all the time :lol: ?

And do you guys think my bro Jabari has a real shot at being on the team next year?

Wouldn't Love take pressure off of Randle to be great right away? 6th man role (LO style)

He can still play 30 mins a night... Love and Randle in bursts, KL slides to the post like he's been ***** -ing and moaning about all year...

Defensively they'd be trash but we'll be anyway with Kobe guarding on the perimeter. *shrugs*

If Randle is the real deal right away, KL is still a tradeable "asset" the next year.

I'm just afraid of being stuck with Rondo for the entirety of his contract. 4-5 yrs (ICK)

......This is all worst case scenario....

Last edited:
who needs top draftpicks when we can get the next westbrook in the second round right guys?

not srs

Because you then waste another asset in Randle.

Paying Rondo a lot is stupid. But signing Love is stupid because it caps Randle's career.

randle aint got.no.career. lol

id.sign and then trade lll

You don't think he's going to be a good player, Bravelude?

Coming outta Kentucky amd having the foot injuries so early makes me weary, but none the less he‘s a top pick in recent years. Saw him play and his vids. If the marketing and work ethic about him is as real as its been told, then I rather have someone that works hard. nah mean?

I dislike peeps who get wild like Manziel, Jamie Weist, Joey Embid, so if this kid really has the ethics, I look forward to it. The ZBO comparison x Tweener collab is fitting.

I think like everyone else, we are more impressed with young meats at the PG position. Gone are the days of Uncle Bens like Fisher, Shaw, Harper. No more midgets like Duhon, Pargo, Rush, Farmer, Morris.

Clark is lengthy, tall i think, and most of all youthful. Maybe his asian ancestry, culture and up bringing has him a bit over the existing pool.

Great seeing young guys now. Can‘t help but to be optimistic of these young guys.

Hope Ryan Kelly turns into a Rick Fox x Luke Walton with a sprinkle of Korver, but he doesn‘t seem like it. Seems like a Kyle Singler at best. Duke dudes soft. lol

Last edited:
I mean...I'm new around here, so just used somethin I read on IHeartLakers.com and pasted it in here.

Complete with Warriors blueprint.

:wink:

:lol:

[quote name="omariwestafari"]i can wait a year or two for us to get back into the playoffs. but i feel like we wont be contenders for at least 3 years
Said this to someone a few days ago in the NBA thread: it has recently sunk in to me that we're not repeating the time it took from Shaq to Pau. No, no, I don't think so. I think we're looking at the time between Riley and Phil. :\[/quote]

I agree, the west is stacked now more than ever and its mostly with young teams who will only get better so the lakers future looks pretty bleak for the next 3-5 years at least IMP

Nick Young's deal 
indifferent.gif

How Sway? HOW!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom