2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I still seeing paragraphs dedicated to someone that's not even a thought of this franchise anymore??? Ugh :smh:

so if the Lakers finish in the bottom 5 your pick is safe? or does the lotto have to place the Lakers in the top 5 and then the pick is safe?
Nah I remember it's like 70 percent or something if we stay at 4 to keep it, I wonder what the odds are to jump to 2

84% at 4 to keep it. 96 at 3 to keep it.
Bottom 2 keep it regardless.

I think at least.

Last edited:
Are you asking in case the Lakers finish 5th worst and the Kings finish 6th?
No no, I was honestly wondering 
84% at 4 to keep it. 96 at 3 to keep it.
Bottom 2 keep it regardless.

I think at least.
here's a table of the odds

NBA_Draft_Odds.PNG

[quote name="KingJaffeJo"]Why am I still seeing paragraphs dedicated to someone that's not even a thought of this franchise anymore??? Ugh :smh:[/quote]Because, man, what could have been. :frown:

We had a dynasty and just... let him go, so the next NBA team could scoop him right up and start the dynasty we could have had.

Could have.

What could have been. :frown:

Over analyzing, not enuff humor. Too much analysis on every little damn thing. Chill fam. Fax are Fax dough. Yal lives wood be funnier, less srs, and more humorous if you just learnt how to get your swag on. Instead of playing fantasy GM and what not, yall should try swithc your POV.

I still wouldn't call him the future..

An absolute steal... And looks good..

But the future? Too soon.

Wouldn't say get Rondo. But if Mudiay or Russell are there and Towns Okafor WCS are gone. I take Mudiay or Russell and Clarkson is the 6th man.

What would you say if jc was a lotto pick? When you watch him play, and I mean really watch him play, he has the intangibles that distinguish a real player in the league. Most importantly he's a quick learner. Being an "old" rookie you really like to see how he adjusts because he doesn't have the luxury of time like a younger player would. The back to back games against the clippers told a lot about how he approaches the game

JC kinda reminds me of Gilbert Arenas back in his GSW days.

I think he has potential to be great... I would
have no problem moving forward with him at the PG

Over analyzing, not enuff humor. Too much analysis on every little damn thing. Chill fam. Fax are Fax dough. Yal lives wood be funnier, less srs, and more humorous if you just learnt how to get your swag on. Instead of playing fantasy GM and what not, yall should try swithc your POV.

Repped, because this post of yours was actually pretty enjoyable :lol:

#FaxAreFax :nthat:

Last edited:
JC kinda reminds me of Gilbert Arenas back in his GSW days.

I think he has potential to be great... I would
have no problem moving forward with him at the PG

I wonder if management will change how they approach free agency now that JC seems like the real deal. Maybe a top tier PG won't be the priority, maybe we go after a quality veteran to play 20 minutes and JC gets the rest. I would be on board with going after an anchor in the middle and a good young wing with our cap space

Being an old rookie is the problem. It gives him an early jump start. But could mean his game already matured to the best point it can.

Need to see if he makes a leap in his second year. Could still be rookie luck and his sophomore year, the scouting report could be out on him.

At the very least he can be a really good bench player though. If he comes out next year as good or better than we have something more reliable.

Just have to give it half season before we should fully trust him as more.

With that. JC has change how I view part of the draft. I.e. Mudiay or Russell. I've been Mudiay ahead all year. But know Russell was close. But now have Russell as ahead because of better fit with JC. And Russell will still be able to play with Julius.

Last edited:
Being an old rookie is the problem. It gives him an early jump start. But could mean his game already matured to the best point it can.

Need to see if he makes a leap in his second year. Could still be rookie luck and his sophomore year, the scouting report could be out on him.

At the very least he can be a really good bench player though. If he comes out next year as good or better than we have something more reliable.

Just have to give it half season before we should fully trust him as more.

With that. JC has change how I view part of the draft. I.e. Mudiay or Russell. I've been Mudiay ahead all year. But know Russell was close. But now have Russell as ahead because of better fit with JC. And Russell will still be able to play with Julius.
agreed. love the kid, but clarkson = ramon sessions until further notice.

Last edited:
We get the #3 pick, who is everyone's choice??

Right now it's a tie between Russell, Winslow, and WCS.

I'd lean Russell right now off overall talent, but the other two are elite defenders that could make immediate impacts next to Randle/Kobe/Clarkson next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom