2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep it a thousand, for this team I'll take Winslow over everybody in this here draft. Playmaker, can guard just about anything on the wing, can get to the cup, athletic..... Yea we need the lottery to bless us so we can scoop this kid up

Winslow is my 2 over all. I feel he projects to better long term over okafor

What position will he play in the NBA? Either a 2 who isn't a great shooter or an undersized 3. He has a ton of upside though so his shooting can def improve

I think he has the name, the game, the looks, the swag to be a crossover superstar that LA needs after Kobe

Last edited:
See a lot of Jimmy Butler in Winslow and not just cause of the similar haircut, he'd be no. 2 on my board after KAT.

Again... The Kings are not trading Cousins..

Andddddd even if they were... They would want more than the Wolves got for Kevin Love..

Love was in the last year of his contract (technically), and told them he was leaving... The Kings have Cousins locked down until 2018.

Love costs Andrew Wiggins, the # 1 pick the year before (and I don't want to hear about he's a bust it was only 1 year, he was still going to be a Top 5 pick, Cavs just reached too far), and Thad Young from the Sixers who was a young player who is pretty good.

Sooooooo you're going to trade Randle, the Top 5 pick & Jordan Clarkson for Demarcus Cousins? And even then they may want more.

I would love DMC... But the cost would be wayyy too high

Last edited:
They can always trade that pick to Sacramento for the best center in league tho :pimp:

#TheMarathonContinues

The can always trade for Cousins? So like the option is just there for the taking? Like all it takes is for it to dawn on the Lakers that they want the best center in the league?

:rofl: :rofl:

He currently is under contract with the Kings. Meaning they have some say in what to do with him. This isn't your Franchise mode in 2K.

There's a 35.1% chance we have the 5th pick..

If we're 5th.... I'm trading the 27th currently... And 34th to try and get to # 1 or # 2.

Rockets lost to Spurs... Now only .5 ahead of Clippers & Spurs.

2 ahead of Cavs who have 4 easy ones coming up.

If we were 3rd, I'd probably stay put. 4th, I'd try 4th & 34th to move up 1 spot..

Just Being 5th takes too many guys off the list.

Last edited:
What if we're 4th? If Towns isn't picked first I'm definitely trying to package #4, Hou pick and whatever else outside of Julius to get him at 2. Especially if it's Philly, hell they'd still be able to get one of the PGs at 4. And we all know how Heinke loves hoarding picks.

So if I'm reading into what your saying correctly... you don't feel comfortable spending #5 on WCS or Winslow because one of them will be there.

You think there a potential trade partner to move down and collect an asset or 2? ... still stay in the top 10 picks of course.

Last edited:

So if I'm reading into what your saying correctly... you don't feel comfortable spending #5 on WCS or Winslow because one of them will be there.

You think there a potential trade partner to move down and collect an asset or 2? ... still stay in the top 10 picks of course.

Things change because who knows who's taken where. But I'd rather have the choice at 2-3 than what's left at 5.

So can we cheer for Laker wins again yet?

Or are we tanking til the final day?

At this point, I don't think we can move up to the 3rd spot, and we are safe at 4, so I would say yes, starting tomorrow, we can begin rooting for wins again, no more tanking required.

100% serious. Tanking no longer needed, our job here is done after 2 years. Back to fighting for W's each and every Laker game. :smokin

^ Exactly. :\

We can't do better than 4th, right? We absolutely cannot win our way into 5th or 6th worse team in the L, right?

Can we lose our way into 3rd worse? 2nd?

Or are we locked into 4th, PERIOD?

[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="mosk33toe"]So can we cheer for Laker wins again yet?

Or are we tanking til the final day?[/quote]At this point, I don't think we can move up to the 3rd spot, and we are safe at 4, so I would say yes, starting tomorrow, we can begin rooting for wins again, no more tanking required.

100% serious. Tanking no longer needed, our job here is done after 2 years. Back to fighting for W's each and every Laker game. :smokin[/quote]*birthday kid.gif* :lol:

So can we cheer for Laker wins again yet?

Or are we tanking til the final day?

At this point, I don't think we can move up to the 3rd spot, and we are safe at 4, so I would say yes, starting tomorrow, we can begin rooting for wins again, no more tanking required.

100% serious. Tanking no longer needed, our job here is done after 2 years. Back to fighting for W's each and every Laker game. :smokin

View media item 1481555

maybe the 6ers feel the same way and win the rest of their games 
nerd.gif

[quote name="Kal-El-8"][quote name="CP1708"][quote name="mosk33toe"]So can we cheer for Laker wins again yet?

Or are we tanking til the final day?[/quote]At this point, I don't think we can move up to the 3rd spot, and we are safe at 4, so I would say yes, starting tomorrow, we can begin rooting for wins again, no more tanking required.

100% serious. Tanking no longer needed, our job here is done after 2 years. Back to fighting for W's each and every Laker game. :smokin[/quote]View media item 1481555[/quote] That Neil Patrick Harris one is so me, for real. :lol:

Bet my brother a haircut that the ping pong balls fall right and the Lakers end up 1 or 2 :\
Hey If the damn Cavs can get lucky every other year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom