2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Nash, man. Anyone else not really consider him a Laker?
He and Karl Malone are the same to me.
With you on that.

HATED Mailman.

Only thing I loved about him was that I loved to hate him. Mostly because I thought he was a punk to Worm every time they played, and I'm telling you, I was a HUGE Rodman fan. I thought Dennis did a great job of getting AAALLLL INSIDE Karl's head, too.

Still hated Malone, though. And then... *POOF*... he's a Laker. I was working at a children's home in Ohio at the time, and this sports dude is the one that broke the news to me. Did it all slick, too. "Aren't you the guy that hates Karl Malone?" Big ol' fat dude. Was straight up eating a breakfast of sausage, bacon, and ham. Nothing else. Coffee; sausage, bacon, ham, and coffee. Started the convo like that. "Don't you hate Karl Malone?"

"Ummm... yeah? Why?"

Breaks the news, and is the only person alive to see a person backtrack as fast as I did. "I mean, you know, him and Shaq? Together?! BEAST mode, bruh. Karl's nice, we'll be nice, Horry kick outs, rather have him on my team instead of against my team, blah, blah, blah..."

Backtracking like no other.

I'm sure you did the same damn thing. 
laugh.gif

Man, I watched that team with my teeth gritted the entire time. :lol:

I loved GP, so he was cool, and Kobe/Shaq, yeah, but seein Malone in my uni, :smh:

Disgusting.

dwight vs kobe. lin vs harden. to the death.
I think Lin is gonna light Beverly up.

Anybody notice how Lin swagger jacked Nashs game in the preseason.  He played exactly like Nash would except the quickness and athleticism

No way Leonard gets the max deal if it's 5 at 90.

Wait, no jokes on Kobe?!

Or is the joke that all the money is falling down on Jordan Hill? 
laugh.gif

Steve Nash, man. Anyone else not really consider him a Laker? 
nerd.gif

Ronnie Price, though. "Advertise here" C'mon, man. 
roll.gif
Not even close. Didn't put in enough time to almost be considered.

Happy Basketball Season fellows............

P.S. Lakers stealing a playoff spot

I've taken akin the positive posts in here today...

I'm actually excited to anticipate randle/clarkson get serious burn tonight with the shorthandedness(as stated above,the future starts). Glad to see X being available..even if its for 10 mins...

any word on Ronnie price...?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, so you just showed me his contract extension at age 31, and age 37. Thanks.

How bout the 7 year 122 million dollar contract he signed at age 25 in 2003? :lol:

Kawhi is 23 man. He doesn't need to take large discounts just yet, same as Tim Duncan didn't need to in 2003.

Nice...X and price "available". Can't tax kobe and lin so early and hopefully won't have to have wes play 46 mins at SF. I wonder IF Byron is considering rotating julius at the 3 DEPENDING ON THE MATCHUP/CIRCUMSTANCES..SMALL STRETCHES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom