2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch lakers trade 4 pick and 23rd pick for someone like al jefferson :lol:

Or D-Will and Joe Johnson, that's my worst nightmare

Why would you think they'd trade it for guys like that? That's just false worry based on nothing.

If they were going to trade the pick for anybody, it would have been gone already. Whether it was for Rondo or Dragic.

Because if we wanted to..... We would have had Goran Dragic or Rajon Rondo on our team and no pick..

Last edited:

Maybe the worst kept secret in the NBA is that Phil Jackson plans to pursue Detroit Pistons forward Greg Monroe in free agency this summer. In fact, one league executive called it “about as close to a done deal as you can get.”

A done deal is illegal of course and would open Jackson and the Knicks to tampering charges. A more likely scenario is that representatives from both parties have made their interest known and will proceed accordingly once the free-agent recruiting period begins on July 1st. It happens all the time. …

It’s easy to connect the dots; Monroe’s agent, David Falk, is one of the few agents that Jackson has a relationship with going back more than 20 years when Falk was representing Michael Jordan. Falk is looking for a max contract for Monroe and the Knicks, coming off the worst season in franchise history, are happy to oblige.
Source: http://nydn.us/1IUpRxVhttp://nydn.us/1IUpRxV

Last edited:
smdh at peeps who want guys cheap. midas whale sale u wanna rent WB and LOVe. they are human beings. if u got beef, call kobe out, but dont go saying u want so and so ChEAp like they expendible. dat disrespect.

some fantasy GMs be sounding like Sterling silver. day human beings. trying to peg function and performance and pay is another can of worms...

Last edited:
97b240534d014b3cd14cb60dcbd8823d5f0b0024acd045de1d48e5b1a171d99a.jpg

I'm ok with throwing 4/60-70 at Kawhi

I'm confident with clarkson moving forward though. So please no to rondo.

yeah i dont see kawhi leaving the spurs..... would love to have him..... still convinced rondo will be a laker and it irks me...... 
mean.gif

Who keeps bring up Rondo?? Where are you guys getting this information from anyway??
Y'all hear about Kobe going out to eat with ol boy and all of sudden that turns into us throwing money at him :lol: everybody need to chill with the Rondo talk.

There hasn't been one legitimate piece of information that we are interested in him. Especially since his stint at Dallas. It's like some are saying negative stuff just to say it lol.

We got this far. Chill. Be patient. Get to the draft. And watch the FO work.

There's been plenty of articles and pieces by various reporters linking Rondo to the Lakers.

Fairly certain I never thought I'd see this lineup.

Is this, Black, Kelly, Bykes, Brown, Clarkson? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom