2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some news.....

I will be suiting up for the Lakers these last two games.

:lol:

Seriously, we should sit Clarkson as well. We already broke 15% of the NBA, I don't want him to be added. :frown:

2 total guards and zero SFs tonight, huh.

Who's catching a flight to sucramento....manny harris? One of yall????

Feel bad for Dwight Buycks. I think this came right before the Lakers would've offered him (probably) a second contract for the remainder of the season.

I would ask what the hell is in the water at the Lakers facility, but Cali doesn't have any.

So blues flight will not land till about an hr b4 tip.

3 positions...3 ppl (1 is r.kelly)...144 total minutes.

LOL.

The Knicks and the TWolves finishing with the same record is a good thing, correct?

Last edited:
That's not how the odds are determined in the lottery. You split the odds and if it's not an integer, you flip to get 1 extra ping pong ball. And that team is essentially # 1

So with the Knicks and TWolves splitting the odds, Essential, essentially makes the odds greater for us to get a higher pick?

See what I did there...lol

So with the Knicks and TWolves splitting the odds, Essential, essentially makes the odds greater for us to get a higher pick?

See what I did there...lol
Nah, Knicks won tonight. Minny will have sole possession of the #1 pick assuming OKC doesn't lay an egg with their playoff lives on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom