2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some news.....

I will be suiting up for the Lakers these last two games.

:lol:

Seriously, we should sit Clarkson as well. We already broke 15% of the NBA, I don't want him to be added. :frown:

I'm officially smarter than Byron. :smh:

(Which isn't saying much, but hey).

900x900px-LL-d06a8c5e_1hNI46.St.4.jpeg

Honestly, Vitti and Seto need to go. Tim difrancesa all of em.

That reminded me of when Kobe kept falling and kept playing through it, then bam the Achilles happened.

Clarkson needs to sit

And we need a new training staff. And a coaching staff but I'll take just a new training staff

They gave him dwights ol' number, huh..

Irregular jersey off that TJMAXX clearance rack, doe.

Vander Blue..Manny Harris...Jabari..send Em all to vegas.

I wonder if they keep the powder keg dry again...Maybe pull another Lin trade and sign a few role players (Boss!) instead of a star.

Last edited:
I don't know if the fanbase can take another year like this tho.

Especially with no real hope at keeping the pick this time.

I think they can get to 35 wins with some luck next season.

Kobe, Randle, Clarkson, Kelly, Black, Brown, Swaggy returning. Pick up say WCS/RHJ in the draft, re-sign Boss, then sign stop-gaps accordingly.

Oh, who am I kidding. That's a 25 win team. :lol:

Yep, and no picks outside the Lin type pull like you mentioned.

Granted, a core of Randle, Clarkson, WCS, RHJ, Black would be a fun group to grow, but they'd need to show out greatly to help attract 2016 FA's.

Although.......work thru rosters......Minny gets #1 + Wiggins year two, they come up.
Jazz are playoffs.
AD leap?

We easily become worst in West if all we land is WCS and not much else.......Denver, I suppose could be there. Not sure on Sac direction.

Magic should improve.

Knicks with Melo/Okafor + 1 decent FA should bump up.

Philly of course.

I mean, we could "try" to get in top 3, but one team does a Clev jump, and we could be bounced. Zero margin for error, and would need even worse injury luck than this year.

I don't see it. I think Mitch tries to land at least 1 upper tier FA, if he misses, maybe then he splits to 2 solid parts to put around the young core. Make a run for the 8-9-10 contention, then sell 2016 FA they could be the "saviors" to get us back in the mix.

Sadly, that 2015 FA could very well be Rondo. :lol:

Maybe not all hope is lost...

Rajon Rondo, Kobe Bryant don't connect with Dallas Mavericks in town

Rajon Rondo visited Staples Center on Sunday, helping the Dallas Mavericks defeat the Lakers, 120-106, but he didn't connect with Kobe Bryant.

"He bailed on me again this time," said Rondo of Bryant, after scoring 11 points with 11 assists and eight rebounds against the Lakers.

The pair went for breakfast together in December in Boston, before Rondo's trade to Dallas, which only fueled rumors that Rondo would be a Lakers' free-agent target this summer.

Lakers moving ahead on planned training center in El Segundo

"I left a couple of voice mails, but he didn't respond" said Rondo, noting they would have to hook up some other time.

How about in July (when the Lakers can officially recruit him)?

"I don't know," answered Rondo. "I might change my number by then, so we'll see."

The former Celtics guard won a title with the Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen, defeating the Lakers in 2008. Bryant and the Lakers got revenge in a 2010 rematch.

Rondo is earning $12.9 million with the Mavericks, the seventh-seeded team in the Western Conference.

Bryant is sidelined with a shoulder injury.

Scumbag Bean 
pimp.gif

[quote name="Freeze"]struggle jerseys bruh.. :x

View media item 1490772[/quote]Fire everyone.

That is... >: :\

I'm serious.

Throw money at Jerry West, get him back in here.

The pride is gone. Not that he had anything to do with jersey manufacturing for the Lakers, but the pride in whatever your job is, it's gone.

[quote name="Freeze"]struggle jerseys bruh.. :x

View media item 1490772
Fire everyone.

That is... >: :\

I'm serious.

Throw money at Jerry West, get him back in here.

The pride is gone. Not that he had anything to do with jersey manufacturing for the Lakers, but the pride in whatever your job is, it's gone.[/quote]

Give this man a raise, he understands.

Makes me sad. Dude really played right off the plane, played his *** off. and probably got clowned for that, even though it wasn't his fault.

Sad. These aren't the Lakers of old. This really is just another team. No allure or culture at all.

Last edited:
If they removed every letter in E L L I N G T O N and had the time to stitch the 1 and B L U E

then they at least could of unstitched/stitched the 2 in the right spot.

:smh: :smh:

They did him dirty bottom line.

Should of just borrowed a #8 from the Staples basement. :pimp:

I would of given him massive props for having the balls to wear it even for one game :lol:

Speaking of 8, I'm assuming that Bean is going to have both numbers retired, how are they going to do that? Would honestly be an eyesore to have a split jersey, wonder if they actually put up two separate jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom