2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
24/8 kinda has a nice ring to it.
Kind of a play off of 24/7.

He never stops working... 24/7 work ethic?
Go hard or go home mentality?
24 hours/8 days a week someway somehow?

God that's an awful attempt at explaining it isn't it? :lol:

I tried *kanye shrug*

24/8 kinda has a nice ring to it.
Kind of a play off of 24/7.

He never stops working... 24/7 work ethic?
Go hard or go home mentality?
24 hours/8 days a week someway somehow?

God that's an awful attempt at explaining it isn't it? :lol:

I tried *kanye shrug*

Need the John McCain gif for this struggle attempt.

Last edited:
I'll do better I promise

moreno-crying-gif1.gif

Last edited:
Mark MedinaVerified account
‏@MarkG_Medina
With Nick Young's tough season + clashes w/ Byron Scott, I'm told Lakers will shop Young around this summer

|I

Wayne is a solid bench player. He could give 10-15 minutes off the bench on a good team.

And in regards to Kobe's number... The Lakers will probably just retire the 24 and just not allow anyone to wear #8

They're not gonna retire both jerseys :lol:

[quote name="CP1708"]
‏@MarkG_Medina
With Nick Young's tough season + clashes w/ Byron Scott, I'm told Lakers will shop Young around this summer
|I[/quote]I'm confuzzled.

Why |I?

I thought you wanted Young gone?

Oh I get it...because we shouldn't have signed him in the first place.

Last edited:
[quote name="CP1708"]
‏@MarkG_Medina
|I
I'm confuzzled.

Why |I?[/quote]

A, we gave the same idiot a 4 year deal.
B, because to me, that signifies backing Byron Scott, another idiot.
C, I was against both of them being here.
D, I suspect we won't get jack **** for NY anyways, meaning it's just a waste of time "shopping" him.
E, I'm terrified he becomes the new Lin deal, where WE give away a pick to get rid of him.
F, revert back to A thru C if E happens.

So, |I

Ben Rosales ‏@brosales12 13m13 minutes ago
Kind of perturbed that the Lakers see the issue as Young rather than the fact that Byron didn't know how to use him at all.

Ben Rosales ‏@brosales12 11m11 minutes ago
MDA ran Young off screens more, got him way more open looks. Byron was content to iso Young to oblivion. Not a lot of creativity.

Ben Rosales ‏@brosales12 3m3 minutes ago
This is largely a moot point though. No one is going to want Young, the Lakers would be insane to package a draft pick as a carrot.

:lol: at expecting a soon to be 30 old to change his ways.

Edit:

Save #8 for you know who. :nerd:

Last edited:
Ben Rosales ‏@brosales12 13m13 minutes ago
Kind of perturbed that the Lakers see the issue as Young rather than the fact that Byron didn't know how to use him at all.

Ben Rosales ‏@brosales12 11m11 minutes ago
MDA ran Young off screens more, got him way more open looks. Byron was content to iso Young to oblivion. Not a lot of creativity.

Ben Rosales ‏@brosales12 3m3 minutes ago
This is largely a moot point though. No one is going to want Young, the Lakers would be insane to package a draft pick as a carrot.

I've been saying all this. Byron talks **** about Nick all season, but he gives this dude the ball at top of the key every time and expects him to do something special.

I think Young is a great piece for this team and will be once our roster is upgraded.

We're gonna trade him and be in the same ****** up position with the same smug, dumb *** coach who will just throw the next the guy under the bus.

With the emergence of JC and the solid play of Brown and Ellington who both may resign along with the high chances of drafting a Guard with the pick isnt NY kinda be expendable anyway ? 

With the emergence of JC and the solid play of Brown and Ellington who both may resign along with the high chances of drafting a Guard with the pick isnt NY kinda be expendable anyway ? 

NY shoulda never been resigned anyway.

This is a ****** **** show. It's like monkeys running the front office.

[quote name="Kal-El-8"]This is a ****** **** show. It's like monkeys running the front office.[/quote]So disrespectful to monkeys.

I don't get how you guys would want Wayne back, but hate on Nick. 

Wayne legit chucked up every shot possible this year. The ball stuck so much in his hands. Same with Wes. Same with Jeremy. 

I for sure don't want Ellington back, but he'll be cheap so no biggie if he does come back. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom