2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawford's ugly jumpshot making everything look like a foul. Every loss is still Wes' fault 
mean.gif

Vey entertaining game...but the refs just killed it for me. That blown call on Lin....Jordan CLEARLY should have been out of the game....dah well.

Scares me that we have GSW tomorrow night......we might just revert back to the Lakers we've seen in games 1 & 2 :lol:

Wassup with 24's form on these last few shots? Good game. I hope these other dudes keep this effort up.

I think his legs were done. Most actual gametime he's had since April 13. Looked a lil winded late.

this. his last few jumpshots were all arms. homies legs were cooked.

things will be easier in scoring when nick gets back. that was one of main issues.

a lineup of kobe, lin, swag, davis and hill isnt too shabby scoring wise.

I'm proud of my team. I don't care.
Kobe was clearly winded that 3rd quarter.
Scott may have to keep him at 30-34 min a game once Swaggy is back. If the Swagg was playing they would've won.
No not soley on Swaggy but Kobe could've had more rest come the end of the game

Win-Win I suppose right?

A valiant effort against a great team, lots of exciting plays, Kobe putting on a show for the first 3 quarters...

But still get the L for team tank.

All of us ain't on team tank bro

Some of us wanna win no matter what

I wanna win too.
I dont root for losses, but i aint mad at them right now...

Trust me, i wanted to win that game. But at the end of the day the L helps our future.

Gotta live in the moment.

If Jordan Hill keeps playing like that, you guys really dont think he's worth 9 million a year in this market?

Last edited:
Vey entertaining game...but the refs just killed it for me. That blown call on Lin....Jordan CLEARLY should have been out of the game....dah well.

Exactly smfh

I'm pissed off like we got swept by the Mavs in the playoffs again, even when we were up 7 felt like we were down ten.

That last play was stupid as well, they coulda worked it around for a better shot....Kobe my dog but I wanted to see more ball movement instead of a hero shot with THAT much time on the clock :smh:

I'm cool with that shot.it just didn't drop. Is what it is..no David Lee tomorrow, won't matter. Draymond will just go for 20-10 in his place. This is a deflating loss (not a "confidence builder")...As much as yall clown swaggy...that extra shot creator is a luxury-look how j.cross continually bailed out the clips....I don't see us being in tomorrow's gm after the 1st q. DD lead by halftime...15-20+ pnt defeat. Just asking too much. And pls....for the love of God.pls start davis next to hill. Pls, byron.

Win-Win I suppose right?

A valiant effort against a great team, lots of exciting plays, Kobe putting on a show for the first 3 quarters...

For real. Can't lie I had one foot on the team tank bandwagon last year Lol. I can't do that **** again. Just don't feel right rooting for my team to lose. Let the chips fall and see what happens.

Fouled them too much.

Kobe came back too early in the 4th and didnt have anything left. Still a bad shot at the end :smh:

Good game.

I read some stuff about Kobe and Lin on Lakers nation.  Harvard boy should pick up quick with that SAT and IQ of his.  I am glad Scott allowed Lin to play, but man, he's got to be a little quicker defensively.

Win-Win I suppose right?

For real. Can't lie I had one foot on the team tank bandwagon last year Lol. I can't do that **** again. Just don't feel right rooting for my team to lose. Let the chips fall and see what happens.

My feelings exactly

Been rooting for this team with every bone in my body for close to 2 decades, that's a hard habit to break :smh: :lol:

If we stink then we stink but I'm damn sure gonna be pissed about it, that's all I know how to do is root for my squad.

My neighbors probly think I'm a maniac :lol: , I was going wild watching that game :smh:

A small part of me thinks kob should he popaviched tom. But I know it won't happen. I'm lookin at the schedule..I don't see a W any time soon..like I said earlier, tonight's was the one to "steal". Just too depleted (yes...Julius and swaggy would make a difference).

And I've been pro wes for awhile...but I really think that position needs to be upgraded. I guess swaggy - wes - kob rotation in due time. We can't afford to be falling behind by 5-10 every 1st quarter, trying to exert so much energy to claw back in to it....winning basketball is either wire to wire...or finding a way to win a close gm without ur "a" gm...see - the clips tonight...anywhoo. I guess our best effort, like tonight, just ain't enough....still proud. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom