2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I know I've asked this before, but is there any sort of visual confirmation that Kobe really, REALLY was injured? Is there a picture that shows his knee being operated on, and you can see in the pic that it's clearly his face on the table?

Because... iono, man. :lol:

naw there isnt, cause he never had any surgery on his knee :lol: but ive seen the post op pics of his achilles and its gross haha

I think we have some good pieces on this team

Lin and Price as backup and 3rd PG

Kobe as starting SG. We'll see if Clarkson can be a solid backup. Needs a better 3 ball. Ellington as I guess the utility man.

Swaggy as our fireman / 6th man

Randle and Kelly as our Starting and backup PF

Davis and Sacre as backup and 3rd center.

Obviously we are missing the things that would make us playoff and title contenders. We have the nuts, just don't have the bolts.

someone who could take over the offense with Kobe and a big man presence on both sides of the ball.

Those aren't even a full set of nuts IMO. Where's the defense coming from in any of those names... to even reach the playoffs they're going to need a restructure in terms of getting guys who can strap down.

Davis is a nice piece, Randle has a future, outside of that... Young is a nice 6th man but it's going to take quite an effort from the front office to get the team back to even average.

Until they address the defense you're going to continue to see mediocrity, won't happen until Bryant retires and they can invest in a full rebuild. Most of the names up there aren't getting you far
This is why it is absolutely imperative that the Lakers get a center through the draft or free agency this summer. I make jokes all the time of them not having to tank to suck and this being a three to four year process, but I think two seasons of sucking is enough for me. :lol:

Last edited:
i wouldnt be mad at kobe if he bounced and went to the knicks next season he deserves better than this sorry *** team i cant remember the lakers looking this bad ever. jeremy lin is a turnover waiting to happen and the rest of the squad is like "who tf is that guy?"

i wouldnt be mad at kobe if he bounced and went to the knicks next season he deserves better than this sorry *** team i cant remember the lakers looking this bad ever. jeremy lin is a turnover waiting to happen and the rest of the squad is like "who tf is that guy?"
Out of all the teams, you name the Knicks? Is this like a rumor or something?

Also, what are ya'lls guesses to what Houston's pick will look like?

Last edited:

Out of all the teams, you name the Knicks? Is this like a rumor or something?

Also, what are ya'lls guesses to what Houston's pick will look like?

Amare's contract
Phil Jackson
D Fish
Mecca of basketball

16 to 20th pick

If the Rockets pick is conveyed to the Lakers this summer, it'll probably in the 18-23 range.

i got a lakers victory today by 4.

104-100 lakers.

you heard it here first :smokin

that baseline turnaround fadeaway aint fallin like it used to...
Kobe's legs gotta be feeling heavy thanks to 4 games in 5 nights.

On another note, do the Lakers always play the Warriors in Oakland on a Saturday every year? Seems like tradition like playing in Toronto on a Sunday morning.

Kobe's legs gotta be feeling heavy thanks to 4 games in 5 nights.

On another note, do the Lakers always play the Warriors in Oakland on a Saturday every year? Seems like tradition like playing in Toronto on a Sunday morning.

true. im hoping it has to do with "game conditioning" or timing or something like that, and not old age-induced decreased vertical :\

hopefully it gets back to automatic status soon.

Jordan hill slander has to slow down dude has been doing his thing I hope he keeps it up, it's clear he's been putting his work in and gotten better.

I'm sure its just fatigue thats hurting that baseline shot. 4 in 5 nights will cooker those older limbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom