Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake Show fans I come in peace.

What did y'all think of Ramon Sessions' stint? My Bullies are targeting him as a possible DJ Augustin replacement so was curious what y'all thought. Can he, is he capable of being coached up on defense?

That video :smokin

When they showed them rings and trophies tho.. CHILLS man!

I could really see why some players would be intimidated and i guess overwhelmed with the pressure playing in LA just by the sight of them shiny things. Either you're about that championship life or not.

What did y'all think of Ramon Sessions' stint? My Bullies are targeting him as a possible DJ Augustin replacement so was curious what y'all thought. Can he, is he capable of being coached up on defense?

Very capable of backing up Rose. He would thrive with a great coach.

Offensively he's a nice piece, he shot pretty well for us, but it's not his norm so that's worth monitoring. He gets to the cup, handles well, can run an offense, especially if it's just 20 minutes a night. We wanted him to be the next Magic, which wasn't happenin.

Defensively, he's a turnstyle and even tho Thibbs is great, he would get frustrated with Sessions for that, not to mention risk foul trouble for Noah and Taj as he let's more guys get to the paint. If Thibbs could find a way to hide him on D, then he's a solid get, especially with Rose needing plenty of rest to make sure he's right.

Very good at getting past his man and to the basket. Draws tons of fouls to make up for his poor outside shooting. Decent playmaker for others. An absolute mess on defense.

Watch Pau act a fool in OKC, if he goes there. If we could have him for cheap, I'd wouldn't mind him coming back. But he wanna get paid, so be it.

If Pau goes to the OKC Thunder, top 2 team in the west that needs a post scorer, and helps KD and Russ, potential Laker targets/the light at the end of the tanking tunnel, win a ring, does that improve our chances of signing them as free agents?

If you support tanking you should pray to do it as well as okc. Let's not forget the thunder are still poised to run the league for the next decade. Losing harden delayed that but gaining pau would right their wrongs. As is, their perfect tank job is on the verge of crumbling if they don't make another great move, quickly. I wouldn't be too happy about helping them

Last edited:
If pau goes to OKC, good for him a lot of lakers fans overlook that he brought two championships. He receives so much criticism in LA. Thank you Pau for everything you have done for us, hope he wins :pimp:

Last edited:
If pau goes to OKC, good for him a lot of lakers fans overlook that he brought two championships. He receives so much criticism in LA. Thank you Pau for everything you have done for us, hope he wins :pimp:

Absolutely.

His 16 will hang in Staples one day. :pimp:

ive been saying melo is coming to LA for a while. nobody listens to franc :smh:

lalala.gif

Pau is perfect fit in OKC. All those young legs can cover for his bad defense and they actually have someone that can go in the post and dominate.

Thanks all for the replies and insight. I remember him starting off with a bang.

Besides praying for Melo I am praying even harder that Hinrich won't be Rose's backup or God forbid a SG. If DJ is gone I would welcome Sessions.

Pau is looking at either OKC, San Antonio, or the Bulls. With Pat Riley also callin him. :lol:

He's lookin to try and win one more before he's done. OKC, San and Miami are tight money wise, the Bulls have the most ease getting him if they miss on Melo.

We went from hoping to get Lebron or Melo (or both), to Love, to KD. All our hopes and wishes aren't coming through fallaz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom