• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all those pics flashed me back to how poetic the play of kobe and PAUGASOLINA  was...
pimp.gif

Or he could go to the Spurs and learn from Tim, seeing how they are both slow as ****

He's a great player, has had a great career. Praise him for that.

He can't offer this roster what it needs at the money and role he's expecting. He still wants to be robin. He can def go to OKC and play off of Russ, KD, Ibaka, Jackson and with Perkins bringing some toughness off the bench

Pau goes to okc, they win a ring, perkins dies they sign marc, Gasol brothers help repeat, pau retires, thunder re-sign durant, 3 peat, thunder re-sign westbrook.....

Pau goes to okc, they win a ring, perkins dies they sign marc, Gasol brothers help repeat, pau retires, thunder re-sign durant, 3 peat, thunder re-sign westbrook.....

Jumping the gun there a bit... Forgetting about serge. And no way will they be able to afford two Gasol contracts, Wes, AND Durant

Anybody heard contract numbers for gasol to okc?

It's been a nice run pau. I started working out in his authentics jerseys I had because I knew he was gone. A long with my bynum, odom, Howard and artest authentics. Lol I have way too many laker jerseys...

Jumping the gun there a bit... Forgetting about serge. And no way will they be able to afford two Gasol contracts, Wes, AND Durant

Basically what I'm saying is that Pau to OKC increases their chances of success making it less likely for KD and Russ to leave. Same reason I was against any trades to Minnesota last season, helps out in the draft (ie losing) but hurts free agency.

Last edited:
Basically what I'm saying is that Pau to OKC increases their chances of success making it less likely for KD and Russ to leave. Same reason I was against any trades to Minnesota last season, helps out in the draft (ie losing) but hurts free agency.

Either way, they won't be able to afford two Gasol contracts and Russ and KD. And still ibaka is getting lost in the mix.

It increases their chances to win next year of course but OKC will not be able to afford 3 guys on their 2nd max contracts. They are still a small market squad

Last edited:
“@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN has learned that Thunder stars Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook made a come-to-OKC pitch directly to Pau Gasol today in Los Angeles”

Boozer is gonna be amnestied. I hope we don't go after him. Don't do it Mitchell
mean.gif

“@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN has learned that Thunder stars Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook made a come-to-OKC pitch directly to Pau Gasol today in Los Angeles”
KD+Russy already paving the gold and purple brick road to LA for themselves 
laugh.gif

Boozer is gonna be amnestied. I hope we don't go after him. Don't do it Mitchell :smh:

If we build a solid team, most certainly should because he'd come 1 year on a minimum salary. Because he doesn't gain or lose money regardless of what he is paid next season.

If we build a solid team, most certainly should because he'd come 1 year on a minimum salary. Because he doesn't gain or lose money regardless of what he is paid next season.
Seems like we're running out of bricks to build with. Who could we get to make our team solid?

I thought we would get at least one player, but mannnn. Ehhhh, it helps our cause anyway
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom