• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="YeezusDisciple"]I cant wait till we win a chip with dantoni so he can prove all yall wrong[/quote]Ummmm... we're waiting, too. :lol:

hopefully jim buss says something to win over all the borderline clippers fans

and to let freeagents know that the lakers are still all class

Na they can stay being clipper fans. Those raisin ball jabronis are the dudes with laker flags on the cars in 2009 and 2010 who are team lob city now. When things offset and go back to reality for both the lakers and clippers, they'll want in and claim to be "diehard laker fans" again though.

Sort of off topic, but does anyone know where I can find a retro Magic Johnson jersey in store? Do I need to find a speciality sports boutique for a chance?

I'm not in LA at the moment if that matters.

Sort of off topic, but does anyone know where I can find a retro Magic Johnson jersey in store? Do I need to find a speciality sports boutique for a chance?

Check your local fanzz or pro image if you have one in the malls around your way, maybe champs might have one.

Online footballfanatics.com or nbastore.com would have both the adidas Swingman and more expensive mitchell and ness versions.

some sports chalets have them as well, the sizes maybe limited tho.

Maybe he'll rewrite the injustice and trade CP3 back to us.

I'll give you guys one thing. (Why not start the week off nice?)

I'd sure as he'll rather have MDA than McHale as our head coach... That guy is just a mess :x he brings back Mike brown type memories with the look of panic he has on his face in crucial moments of games. :smh:

:lol:

Last edited:
Only west coaches that really trump D'Antoni are Popovich and Carlise from an Xs and Os standpoint.

Aaannnnddd in comes CP to take all the heat/blame
wink.gif

Better me to take it all, and leave the others alone. Ska knows that angle, he plays it with Kobe topics. I ain't reinventing the wheel or anything.
laugh.gif
You uhhh, you've picked up on that, have you? 
laugh.gif

Of course I couldn't say one nice thing about MDA without CP coming in with his usual sarcastic mockery.

Sheesh.

Tried to start off the week with a nice, unified vibe for the thread too. :smh:

I should know better by now, huh Ska?

Last edited:
Only west coaches that really trump D'Antoni are Popovich and Carlise from an Xs and Os standpoint.
I think Vogel, too.

Hell, starting to think Marc Jackson, JUST from an Xs and Os standpoint.

Definitely Hubie Brown. "Man, c'mon, Ska. He's 402 years old. You want HIM coaching the Lakers?" 402 years old = age. "Just from an Xs and Os standpoint" = JUST from an Xs and Os standpoint; age not applicable.

I think if you have a big guy on your team, McHale is a better Xs and Os guy than MDA. Honestly, I think the reason the Rockets struggle at times and are down in the series, most likely bounced in the 1st... is because they're Harden-lead. If we had Mchale when we had Dwight/Kobe, or if the Rockets were lead by Kobe and no Harden, I honestly and truly think that would be BEAST mode.

Wait, you said West coaches.

Yeah, I'd throw Marc in there for conversation.

Jackson? :lol: Nah, that dude is more master motivator than Xs and Os to me. A big reason why he's on the hot seat (right or wrong) is because he doesn't put Curry in enough pick and rolls and keeps going to Barnes isos.

McHale, I hate to downplay his coaching, but he just seems like a roll the ball out kind of guy.

Golden state always seems to get its shooters open.

Rockets offense is smooth when harden is on the bench and there's nothing wrong with feeding dwight every play in ot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom