• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, starting to think Marc Jackson, JUST from an Xs and Os standpoint.
marc always seemed to be more of a motivational speaker than your typical xs and os guy
Jackson?
laugh.gif
Nah, that dude is more master motivator than Xs and Os to me. A big reason why he's on the hot seat (right or wrong) is because he doesn't put Curry in enough pick and rolls and keeps going to Barnes isos.
Hmmm. Since I hate to go against the flow (yeah RIGHT! 
laugh.gif
), I'll buy it.

Nah, you guys are right, though.

Good work, team.

Nice meeting.

gtb, wanna stay a sec? I've got some figures to go over w/ you real quick.

(Don't ask. I don't know. Just always wanted to say that. 
embarassed.gif
 )

Please, pay this no mind. Just storing in a spot I can grab later. (little project I'm workin on...)

Well guys, seems like we have another successful year here, but it's almost not as fun. Kobe was telling a lot of truths about his team, didn't get to suffer on the court with them, Nick young provided entertainment, and they just overall seemed to be lovable losers. You almost felt sorry for them until you realized they still are the Lakes and still covered in purple and yellow stench. It's a shame that the legend Steve Nash had to suffer towards the end of his career in those colors. Salute to him for giving it his all. This thread probably doesn't even need to go any longer. Dixie Carter, Eric Bischoff, and Hulk Hogan are in control of the Lakers now, and if this is any indication, they have a very Milwaukee Buck like future. It's a shame too :smh: Jerry & Phil put in all those great years to build up that franchise, only for 3 Outbreak monkeys to assume control and drive it into the ground. Their fans don't deserve this

A whopping 1 more playoff win than us, with them mighty Rockets. Can't even beat a team that hasn't sniffed round 2 in 14 years. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peep game, not going to enjoy his NT time for a while me thinks. :pimp:

I was so mad at Portland the other night for blowing Game 3, I had the slander cannons and ether lined to go at those Rox fans for talking all that trash in the offseason only for their savior Dwight to get swept again.

Let us remember......

Both teams are pathetic.

Nuggets gave the game away, and the Lakers needed a 40 point game from Bryant to win by 2.

If the Nuggets could play a lick of defense, they would've won.

Oh well.

What's pathetic to me is a fanbase that has sat around and been historically sh*^ on for 38 years and when they finally have a decent team, they come out the woodworks and try and tell everyone else what good basketball looks like.

What's pathetic to me is when a guy joins their team for only 6 seasons and already is the franchise leader in nearly every category. W T F were the other players doing for the last 3 and a half decades?????? Pathetic.

What's pathetic to me is these same fans trolling in every thread and then retreating to their own threads and screaming bloody murder when fans of certain other teams go in there to talk basketball and then cry and whine like 4 year old little girls because of it.

What's pathetic to me is having a losing record after 4 decades, and yappin their mouths somethin fierce these days.

Or zero wins in the finals, but talkin like they have any clue about what it takes to win a championship.

Having a virgininal parade route.

Missing the postseason more then making the postseason.

Having the franchise's best postseason highlights all on one DVD, only the DVD is actually about Michael Jordan.

Having 6-7 decent players with their jersey's retired and none of them played more then a decade. Those same 6-7 players would not even come CLOSE to having their jersey's retired had they played for "other" franchises.

Having ZERO hall of famers in 4 decades of NBA play.

Thinking that ONE year will erase all this suck, that is pathetic. We all know who this franchise really is and what they are all about. Apparently, their fans think they are somebody else, that they belong on the rushmore of NBA franchises, that THEY are the model.

This is the definition of pathetic to me. Very sad indeed. So again I say, to the entire fanbase, PRAY that you get that chip this season. PRAY that you are not let down as usual. Because there is not enough crow on this planet for ya'll to suck down.

And do not even THINK of complaining anymore about who goes into your threads from here on out. Those tears and whining and report buttons don't mean sh*^. From here on out, ya'll are fair game.

:wink:

Rot in hell OC. :pimp:

I really hope they don't get rid of Donald Sterling right away....

I want Doc Rivers to quit after the playoffs so the Lakers can scoop him up!!!! :smile:

MDA is such a better coach than Doc though. From an X and Os standpoint...would be a downgrade. Only coaches better than Pringles are Phil and Pop.

Whatever you're smoking, pass it this way Mamba. It's probably some incredible, life
Changing stuff.

I've finally seen the light. We're privileged to have a leader with such basketball acumen as MDA. He will lead us to the promised land, embrace him brothers.

doc wasn't doc until he got kg and ray :nerd:

Yes Doc only won coach of the year in his first year in ORL and won a title with 3 stars past their prime who'd never sniffed the Finals before.

MDA only had a two time MVP, multiple All-Stars and the most exciting offense in NBA history at his disposal. What more could we expect of him, he ran into the Spurs so many times. I mean Alvin Gentry swept Pop with a worst cast, but that was just luck. If only MDA had Rondo and Gortat, I'm sure he'd have multiple chips now. Embrace him brothers.

Interesting logic Mamba is using.

That, "revisionist" logic.

Those 3 Celtics were "passed their prime"?

But MDA had a two time MVP in Nash?

Ray was 32. KG was 31. Pierce was 30.

What balanced those Celtics out? Rondo was 21. Perk was 23. Tony Allen was 26. Powe was 24. Baby Davis was 22. House 29, Posey was 31.

Know what else helped?

Andrew Bynum and Trevor Ariza were not there to help the Lakers.

Otherwise, maybe Doc don't have that title he's got you leaning on. :lol:

Nash started winning those MVP's at 30, and 31. Same age as those "passed their prime" Celtics, no? :nerd:

And Stat missed an entire year one of those years. And Joe Johnson was let walk after the first one.

And then, all that young talent that the Celtics had, the Suns sold. So..........................................................................................................let's compare the two situations, shall we? :lol:

But hey, way to use your brain Mamba. Glad we have you here to pick and choose the info you feel is worth using, while ignoring the other pieces. Please, keep on bringin that heat. :smokin

Hey I learn from the best. Using hypotheticals and what ifs, picking and choosing what is fact and opinion is some ppl's strong suit.

Interesting, didn't know that KG was in his prime in 2008-2010, thought for sure that was during his MIN years, Ray at 32 was better than Ray in SEA/MIL, Pierce was better than earlier in his career. Crazy.

Thing is Nash actually was a better player at 32 than he was at 26, 27 years old, stats and eyeball test prove it. But hey I'm just using revisionist logic so what do I know.

PHX didn't have a 23 yr old Boris Diaw, 23 yr old Barbosa, 25 yr old Marcus Banks, 25 yr old James Jones, 26 yr old Matrix with 29 yr old Raja Bell and 27 yr old Eddie House and vets Kurt Thomas/Tim Thomas, Jim Jackson for balance?

Let me guess they were too youth laden to do anything huh? Keep blaming Sarver. He's been cheap since and again Alvin Gentry got as far with a worst group than MDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom