• 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ei5d2i6.jpg

always good to hear Chick too :pimp:
That's the other thing. Man having all those bootleg replacements has been awful. I thought at one point they'd bump Stu up but he's permanent 2nd fiddle. Joel Myers was ehh. Paul Sunderland was super basura. Damn I miss the simple but elegant "slaaaaam dunk." Toward the end of his run it was sad/semi funny when Chick was calling Shaq Kareem and making all sorts of errors with names.

In another game on the calendar with reunion implications, L.A. will open the season against the Houston Rockets, according to sources. Bryant was injured for all four of the Lakers' games against Houston last season in Dwight Howard's first campaign with the Rockets after spurning L.A. in free agency last summer.

I'm guessing Lakers-Rockets will be a Friday?

Cavs-Opponent X is getting the first prime time slot and Mavs-Spurs is getting the second prime time slot on Thursday.

Rockets-Lakers is Oct. 28 (the very first day)

I dunno what they're gonna do with the TNT timeslots. Either the Lakers or the Spurs game is getting the NBATV bo I have a feeling it's gonna be the Spurs :lol:

:lol: at putting the Spurs and their ring night on NBA TV.

Pop should sit the starters if that happens.

they should. i bet antidote was the only one who bought the spurs championship dvd

i remember when the mavs won the title you couldnt give their championship dvd away

them ***** rotted on amazon for 3 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom