• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, the Cavs don't play their first game until October 30. So the two games on Opening night are the Spurs ceremony and the Lakers/Rox

At least we're still champs in the ratings? :smokin :\

Last edited:
:smokin

Edit:

:x :lol: at the first three weeks of the regular season. Oh man.

Last edited:
Yeah it's rough through December.

Start off with four games in five days against Houston, Phoenix, Clippers, and Warriors. :x

I'm not sure Kobe or Nash are gonna make it through that.

Last edited:
Gonna need a new calendar

wWHdMEP.jpg

:nerd:

Last edited:
It won't happen, but it's plausible they lose every game in November besides the Minnesota game.

At the very least, they are less talented than the teams they play that month.

surprised by the late start on Christmas Day, thought it would have been the earlier game, but it is in Chicago...

Last edited:
Now we know why they scheduled us against the Bulls on Christmas.

The return of Kobe
After missing all but six games last season, Kobe Bryant will make his debut on Tuesday, October 28 when the Los Angeles Lakers play host to the Houston Rockets.

Most Career Points – NBA History
1. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 38,387
2. Karl Malone 36,928
3. Michael Jordan 32,292
4. Kobe Bryant 31,700
5. Wilt Chamberlain 31,419

Bryant has scored 31,700 career points and if he scores at least 593 points, he’ll pass Michael Jordan for third on the NBA’s all-time scoring list.

If he averages 20 points per game, he could pass Jordan on the scoring list around the 29th or 30th game of the Lakers season.

Those games happen to be at the Chicago Bulls on Christmas Day and at the Dallas Mavericks the next day.

Last season, Bryant missed the Lakers season opener for the fifth time in his career. Ironically the Lakers have won all five of those openers.

They would prefer to have him in the lineup though as his 27.2 PPG in season openers is the most among active players and seventh-highest in NBA history (Michael Jordan holds the record, 30.8 PPG).

Look at the final 5 games.

At Denver
Home Minny
Home Dallas
At Sac (back to back)
Home Sac

4 "winnable" games. :rolleyes :smh:

I can already see trouble that week right now. Nick Young gonna be out there throwin 50's up. :smh:

Houston
@ Phoenix (back to back)
Clippers (3rd game in 4 nights)
@ GS (4th game in 5 nights) :lol: :lol:

Phoenix
Charlotte (with 5 days rest :smh: )

@ Memphis
@ New Orleans (back to back)
Spurs (3rd game in 4 nights)

Golden State
@ Atlanta
@ Houston (back to back)
@ Dallas (3rd game in 4 nights)

Denver
Memphis
Minnesota
Toronto

That's us thru November. 17 games. We'll be lucky to have 5 wins.

We start off December with 3 games in 4 nights, on the road. :lol:

The first 20 games of the year, we could have 6-7 wins, maybe. If that happens, I hope they do the right thing from that point on.

If they get some sort of a 9-11 record and want to scrap for the 8 seed, go ahead, but they started 10-9 last year, and won 17 games the rest of the year. So even after the initial 20 games, no guarantee they will have what it takes to keep goin.

Start the year 6-14, and they better start "resting" dudes for 2015-16. :lol:

Fun note for me, remember how we picked last year to win at the Rose Garden? The NBA fixed that this year, both times in Portland are 2nd of a back to back. So look for people to get back on the grind about "we can't win in Portland" :lol: :lol:

I'm surprised we still got do many national televised games at (20) with the max being (25).

All we can pray for is for Kobe to go beast mode until his patella's pop out his knee this whole season to have this team respectable or this could get embarrassing

MY BODY IS READY!!! Get to see all the games now and it won't be 1 o'clock in the morning when they're over.

Have to get tix to Heat-Lakers and Cavs-Lakers in Jan. Also want to see Clips-Lakers but I'll wait until the B team is the home team.

MY BODY IS READY!!! Get to see all the games now and it won't be 1 o'clock in the morning when they're over.

Have to get tix to Heat-Lakers and Cavs-Lakers in Jan. Also want to see Clips-Lakers but I'll wait until the B team is the home team.
|I

That 1st Round Pick is gone bros. Unless the ghost of Patrick Ewing's knees gift us with a top 3 pick.

Although when the draft comes, I do think we'll have 2 firsts, and maybe 2- 2nds this year (not counting the Rockets 2nd)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom