• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smush Parker sucked, Chucky Atkins sucked, Luke sucked, just that whole 2005-2007 squad was straight basura.

Random saw Mo Evans in North Hollywood at the club the other night. Who he play for now?

2dGGoJ0.png

Westbrook got that nasty killer instinct too......he takes no prisoners just like Kobe.
hes not putting in that extra work on his craft....it all goes in to what he wears

cant take the dude serious.

he's improved his pull up jumpshot, yes.but what about his range? 

Lilliard > Russy West

Last edited:
Westbrook got that nasty killer instinct too......he takes no prisoners just like Kobe.
hes not putting in that extra work on his craft....it all goes in to what he wears
cant take the dude serious.
View media item 751527

he's improved his pull up jumpshot, yes.but what about his range? 
Lilliard > Russy West

:lol: again all I said was he possesses that killer instinct that few in the league have these days, his skillset is a different story.

He plays with that nasty chip on his shoulder and I like that but he has miles to go before getting to that complete offensive game like Kobe.

I'm taking Russy over dame tho, although he's erratic sometimes he has that infectious energy that can inspire an entire team....I like that intangible.

Westbrook over Lillard any day. Will forever hate Lillard for singlehandedly ruining Steve Nash's career and the 2012-2013 Lakers championship aspirations.

Just watched that pacers clincher too, props to jalen Rose dude was out there doing his thing.....young boi too :smokin

In an ideal world, Clarkson and Randle will be starting for LA (and thus obviously playing well) by mid season with Kobe fully healthy.

Of course the opposite will probably occur :frown:

Last edited:
Pretty sure that post was soaked in sarcasm.

I know he works on his craft, but to this point, he's not skilled technical player Kobe was at the same age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom