• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This roster is not a winning roster and it also isnt a tanking for a top 5 pick roster. It is gonna be 2 years of purgatory. Well at least we have the Rockets pick and next year we have a guaranteed pick.

I think guys like Nick Young and Jordan Hill are good glue guys. I like the discount that Young took. Hill at $9M a year? Eh...

But this is pretty tough to witness considering that the Lakers aren't getting A star...yet.

If Jordan hill doesnt back up Pau Gasol hes a 11 and 10 guy. Its not the fanciest double double out there, but it is one. I personally never expected the Lakers to be good next year so IDK

Our "best case" could be this.

Tank to keep our top 5, AND, maybe Houston's pick becomes like #19 or some ****. (Harden or Dwight injury)

Randle, Top 5, #19ish, maybe Kelly or Clarkson turn into a nice role guy

Nash, Kobe, and Hill are all gone in 2 years.

Just Nick Young's lunacy left, but that's 5 mil per, so not as bad as Kobe/Nash contracts. But still poor.

AND, we could still get something out of Pau in a S&T. :nerd:

This roster is not a winning roster and it also isnt a tanking for a top 5 pick roster. It is gonna be 2 years of purgatory. Well at least we have the Rockets pick and next year we have a guaranteed pick.

It's like they forgot Kobe-less Lakers last year were only good enough to get the 7th pick, now you bring back the chucker who won a couple games there at the end, a guy when healthy plays well, and a PG who may or may not have an insane stretch that gives unwanted wins, and oh yeah Kobe's back. This doesn't spell tanking. Just stupidity.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Pau Gasol turned down a two-year, $10M-plus per deal with the Lakers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Likely moving on.

I hate Pau as much as the next guy, but you offer him 5 mil and Jordan Hill 9 a year?!?! Come the **** on man.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Pau Gasol turned down a two-year, $10M-plus per deal with the Lakers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Likely moving on.

I hate Pau as much as the next guy, but you offer him 5 mil and Jordan Hill 9 a year?!?! Come the **** on man.

That's 2 years, 20 mil dude. 10 PER, not 10 total.

640x1136.jpeg.60a8ac70eb7a01317df822000a668db8.large

Get better? :lol:

Dude been the same player since he was here in DC. Son wants to make money and smash Iggy, which I'm not mad but you can't have fools like this on your team if you wanna win.

:smh:

I hate people that know nothing about hoops. Majority of the stuff they post have nothing to do with the game, it's other reasons to why they don't like a Baller.

What Iggy got to do w/ him getting better on the court fam?

Do I expect Nick to transform into LeBron. No. Just get better at HIS game which is scoring. Become more consistent, work on his spot up shooting, and finishing at the rim. I want him to progress and as a spark plug scorer after this contract unlike JR. All that Iggy stuff and who he smashing is homie's bihness

:lol:

Ain't nobody bitter about nothing. I'm calling it what it is. You don't know **** if you think all of sudden he's gonna better after this deal. Some dudes are what they are.This dude been the same player for years. Dude is like 29 and he's never been consistent, never been dependable. Him and JR Smith are the same player. Dude didn't even have fans until this whole "Swaggy P" stuff started.

Last edited:
THey only offered big money to these mediocre *** dudes so they fill up salary cap and make it look like they're trying.
Hill is always hurt, he'll miss 40 games this year.

Lin and Young will win us a few games but we're still the worst team in the West by a wide margin.

Really need Randle to get that surgery in January or some ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom