**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary what this team will do when they finally figure it out, our Defense is very soft/suspect, we need to add a goon, type of dude who grew up w/o a father lol

Sos is my boy actually, he co-owns it with Rell and his boys. The Bank club ownership is split between 4 people.

Sos is the middle-eastern dude; with a beard - a little shorter height and always wearing his hat to the back.

Just hit me whenever you down there, just a quick text or phonecall away can get you in.

Clutch FAM!!!!

Agreed. defense was just putrid in the first half. leaving 3 point shooters wiiiide open. Guys are still being lazy on the defensive end and that was something coach Blatt talked about in the press conference after the game. I expect the defense to step up after the team's coach has publicly stated that the defense looked 'lethargic'.

Hell of a game to be at tonight!!!

Had some Christmas Ales.

Big 3 looked awesome.

The atmosphere at the Q was absolutely incredible. Not like opening night but it was electric.

Anthony Davis is special.

Not another game until Friday :x

Hell of a game to be at tonight!!!

Had some Christmas Ales.

Big 3 looked awesome.

The atmosphere at the Q was absolutely incredible. Not like opening night but it was electric.

Anthony Davis is special.

Not another game until Friday :x

Agreed never went to a cavs game during the Lebron era so I never experienced this before.

I can get discount tickets for Monday's game against the nuggets if anybody interested pm me. Nosebleeds $18 and $90 for Lower level and $50/$60anything in between. I paid $90 for 118 5th row. I was the only dude cheering every time AD scored [emoji]128514[/emoji](one of my favorite players)View media item 1255912Was right next to the tunnel

My job added more discount tickets to these games

Saturday Hawks
Monday nuggets
NOvember 24 magic

If anybody is interested let me know

BY THE WAY I AM NOT SELLING/RESELLING
I just know how hard it is to get Cavs tickets . Anybody who's interested will Pay the discounted rate and not a penny more

Last edited:
Yeah, that was a fun game - having to fight back against a hot shooting team.

Last edited:
Glad K love hitting 3's but I don't his role to be just that, I want the team to set him up in the post, and get him going that way, hopefully they'll have it all figured out in the upcoming months.

Apparently NBA took away Bron's triple double lol

Doesn't really matter but still something to talk about

Apparently NBA took away Bron's triple double lol

Doesn't really matter but still something to talk about

I think the decision to take away lebron one assist after the game is totally ridiculous.
If that is possible then we can argue with a lot of calls given or not given.
like the foul by Jermaine O'Neal on kobe in the 2003 all star game to allow kobe to get 3 free throws, or whether mj really shoved russel right before he made his last shot etc. Etc...

Last edited:
Sound like you're repeating what Bill said half heartedly ....he even said it was a clairvoyant moment if I'm not mistaken

I'd take kyrie lil random injuries over Bledsoe ****** up knees. I will say Bron has had success with random pgs so he really doesn't need a score first pg like Kyrie

As a fan I'm happy with the W but again another 100+ points by the opponent... DEFENSE please please please 
mean.gif

As a fan I'm happy with the W but again another 100+ points by the opponent... DEFENSE please please please :smh:

They seriously have to watch games from the bulls and knicks of the mid to late 1990's.
while the game was less spectacular offense wise the defense was tight like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom