**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance? Why would they go after him when Brewer is available??

I think getting Brewer will help a LOT on defensive ends. Of course their priority should be a rim protector, but there doesn't seem to be any available on the market.

Hoping we can bounce back tonight. I will be able to watch the whole game, so we should win 
laugh.gif

Another good win. Nice to be able to watch it live too - normally I have to watch it the next day. The only advantage is that they cut out all gaps so you just get the game - usually about 80-90 minutes instead of 2.5 hours, but I have to avoid a lot of my usual news resources until I've seen it.

On an unrelated note is it not possible to buy that blue jersey anywhere? I've only seen the regular ones and the stupid Christmas Day one.

At this pace we're looking at just under 60 wins - I ignored the first few games and then just used that % over 82 games. That's pretty good and it could definitely stretch to 60 with a good run.

I'll take the win, even though it was without Z-Bo and Tony Allen. We need to figure out how to get K Love some easy buckets other than just being a spot up shooter. Would like to see Bron set more picks for K love and Kyrie, etc.

Any interest in Josh Smith? If he is down to just play D and take no more shots, other than in transition or under the basket, I wouldn't mind taking a run at him.

Yup, I have no idea who they would get.

kosta koufos from memphis ? after attempts to get mtthews from portland and mozgov from denver fizzled, attention was turned to koufos, i bet that will now intensify

can they use some kind of injury exception to attain a player without giving up anyone ??????

he's no center but maybe josh smith looks more appealing now
edit: looks like j smith is houston bound

okafor ??? maybe

feel SO SO bad for AV :smh:

have a great holiday everyone !!!!!!!

Last edited:
I've been busy today so just watched the game. Crushed is right. He's been playing really well, I feel terrible for him too - he's been a loyal Cavalier through some tough times and things were looking up.

We arw what our records shows, a mediocre team with no defense or heart. I can see losing or trying to build Chemistry but Bron has not show good leadership this year, dogging jt half the time, his body language looks terrible, that won't teach these young kids anything, lets be real. 27 games in and They have never ran a play for K Love other than a corner 3, he is no difderent than Donyell Marshall on this squad.

Pretty upset at seeing Lebron being lethargic towards the end of the game. We had a pretty good chance of coming back but the whole team just gave up with 3 minutes left.

So glad this game is over. Sick of the Heat and their 73 little fans they have. Time to acquire some big men via trade and focus back on the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom