**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that was very convincing but I'll take the win.

The rotation seems weird at the moment - especially with Andy gone - it just seems more noticeable. There are a bunch of guys who don't seem to get even garbage minutes - I've never seen them in less than head to toe warmups.

Gotta get this win tomorrow .

Honestly wish this thread moved faster but it is what it is .

Not worried about the team. According to all were the worst 18-11 of all time :lol:

Team is growing. Losing Andy sucks though.

Still thinking parade in June[emoji]9757[/emoji]️

Blatt says no Kyrie tonight and he "hopes" to have him back vs Atl

that on top of having to deal with Drummond and Monroe(if they r both healthy) down low should make for an interesting afternoon

Doing okay so far. First time I've seen Haywood on the floor in a while too.

Spoke too soon. Getting away with it though - just need a good start after the break.

This team is softest team in the league, they have a long way to go.

Don't see how anyone based off what they have seen can say this team a legit contender. Other than spurts, they have yet to put together a full game, I just don't see it, hope i'm wrong, but this is just pathetic.

Last edited:
So they used the entire bench tonight - just not in the way I was hoping. Down 25 doesn't count.

Either give Alex Kirk a shot ( itd be funny if the lowest paid cat on the roster was the answer), or call Jordan and ask for the right to speak to one Patrick EEEEEEWING, who still towers over every player in the Hornet huddle and most others for that matter

kenyon martin or bust !!!!!!!!! :wink:

Happy (Lil Early)Birthday to the Greatest Player on the Planet

ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY

Good effort with all the missing pieces but we have 0 disciplined players and our rotation on D is the worst I have ever seen

cant argue with any off that RIGHT NOW killerj, wish i could though :smh:

no LBJ tonight and it looks like no k love or matrix (they r both highly questionbable) loves back still bothering him per blatt

this is all from mcten of course , not only is he a great cat, he graduated from tha cuse :wink:

GET BUCKETS DREW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my main man dion for 30 tonight :evil:

Hanging in there right now but I thought that yesterday too and then it went wrong.

Why did you guys run uncharteddrake out of here, but let 23phorlife stay? Dude was all in the Heat threads for the past 4 years.

Happy new year everyone. I am currently on a trip so been just checking the box score and lurking around in general. I know things are somewhat tough for Cavs right now but hope that they all get resolved asap.

Yeah, that's a bummer - not the end of the world though. Better to get it out of the way in January. There's not a lot you can do about those aches rather than rest and it doesn't sound more than that.

Our bigger problem right now is needing a center IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just read that he's never missed 5 games before - and this will be around 10.

Needed that grind out ugly win last night. Maybe this gets K love going, start him inside, then move to the elbow area, pick and pop all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom