**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's what makes him such a weapon.

The whole team are shooting too many 3s IMO. Just pull-ups early in the shot clock.

I would be down to trading Waiters right now too. He could be good but he just doesn't get that he's not the man on this team - he's not there to shoot the ball every time he gets it.

TT is playing pretty well though.

Last edited:
Too many missing pieces to compete with a team like Dallas, if we can stay at 5-6 games above 500 by all star break, I think we'll be ok by April.

That's what I'm thinking. Dallas are always tough so I wasn't disappointed today. On this trip if we can win 2 that would be a good result - our record is still actually pretty good for all the troubles. We're still solidly in the playoffs even with a decimated roster right now.

Lebron is averaging 25.2 ppg and 7.6 apg (team leading) which is actually not bad. But as the team is struggling in most games and often fail after 1st quarter and barely can catch up with their lousy defense, Lebron should take the lead when the game is not running well.
he can lean back if the team is doing well.
but like the current season for the cavs, it might be better to see a Lebron like from the season 2009.
On the other hand he might be holding back because he might not want to take the leader role over Irving. I see some similarities with his heat season in 2011 where he led wade lead the team. The difference is that the 2011 heat were a much better team than the 2015 cavs.

As for the trade, Dion and JR the same player but I guess adding Shumpert will help our perimeter Defense, now need a big man, and get everyone healthy. As for K Love, he seems like just a let me get the stats and I'm done guy. He has no impact on the game and his defense is beyond terrible, wouldn't even be mad if walked next year to be honest.

I don't know what to think of this deal yet. I guess JR + Iman will have more impact than Dion, but I'm not so sure about the fit. If LeBron can keep JR under the control, then it'll be worth the gamble. I actually like Shumpert, he can bolster perimeter D, as there really is no defensive stopper on this team. Now if Cavs can somehow get a rim protector, I think the team can really compete on both ends.

I'm willing to bet y'all will get more value out of J.R. than Shump. Smith is really good when he's not you're second option & has high iq players around him.

Shump is still living off his rookie season lore. He's buns.

I'm excited about the trade. I never wanted Dion on the team since 2012. I always felt that Barnes, Lillard, Drummond were all better prospects for us.....

honestly I'm happy to see Dion go. I don't believe he and Kyrie got a long truly and the lack of chemisty was apparent more often than not.

considering we have to get through Beal, Korver, Jimmy Butler, and Joe Johnson I'm very happy to have Shump.

we may have traded Dion for his Looper, but I think that with a guy like lebron that constantly looks to get his teammates involved JR will flourish.... hope they have a good laugh about this from time to time too

sitdowntristan.gif

Now the JR Smith trade makes sense. So the potential full lineup will be Kyrie - Shump (or JR) - Bron - Love - Mozgov (or Varejao). I do like that potential lineup, but wish the trades had been done earlier to allow them to gel.

Now the JR Smith trade makes sense. So the potential full lineup will be Kyrie - Shump (or JR) - Bron - Love - Mozgov (or Varejao). I do like that potential lineup, but wish the trades had been done earlier to allow them to gel.
mozgov is a lock at the 5

good deals this week but still doesnt get them past bulls or anybody in the west mozgov shows promise but its experience thats needed think towards 2016

Literally laughed out loud when JR shot that last second one to end the 3rd quarter. I don't know if he'll help this team much or not, but he sure is entertaining to watch with his shot selection (or lack thereof).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom